Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mail Order Pet - temporarily closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

anywayyouwantit

Planetoid
It was a rapidly growing industry in the underground world, one that many men had indulged in. How could they resist? For a thousand dollars, they could own their very own female pet, one with which they could do as they please. All it took was a single password, obtained from a reliable source and the website was yours to behold. There were hundreds of girls, being kept in various unknown locations across the country, all varying in height and hair color and experience.

And, if that was not enough, the website proudly bragged about how their girls were not only your perfect bed partner, but also trained in the art of housekeeping. Could you resist?

--

Here you have my personal F-list and my RH, along with some additional rules.
- Scat/watersports and vore are all no go's. There are plenty of other kinks I'm more than happy to engage in, but those are out of the question.
- Literate roleplayers wanted. At least a paragraph per post, though two or even three paragraphs would be far preferred. And, should you want to go longer than that, I won't stop you.
- As of the time I'm typing this, the above scenario is my only interest, but I'll gladly take on multiple roleplays of just that one. However, if you have a similar plot/suggestions/a master/pet(or slave) roleplay in mind, I'm all ears.
- Also of the time I'm writing this, I just joined Blue Moon half an hour ago. That being said, I don't have a fully fleshed out character. And given the nature of the plot I'm craving, I'll likely make a few girls to work with, so that'll take some time.
- I'm only interested in forum/PM roleplays. I don't do IM roleplays, sorry.
- I'm more looking for a sex-based rp over a plot-based rp. Plot's good, I like plot, I just also like lots and lots of sex.

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, but I can always edit this post later. Feel free to post in here or send me a PM if you're interested. As I work out characters, I'll put that shit here as well.

Characters! (If they make this first post look to cluttered, let me know so I can edit things~)
As of right now, I've located a few pictures (anime only, I don't roleplay real people or use images of real people. It makes me feel weird) and vague personalities for four girls. Let it be known that I frequently use blonds, being one in real life.
Lila - 18 - Shy, obedient and yet at the same time awkward. She'll complain about some things and push away, but she's trained well enough to generally do as she's told.
Natalia - 22 - Catgirl, by request of Akiharu - Completely submissive. She will do anything asked of her, and she will do it well.
Sophie - 20 - Not as obedient as the others, and by no means timid. She's more likely to step outside of the bounds she's meant to reside in, possibly refusing to do what is asked of her.
Anne - 19 - Generally quiet, but very obedient and submissive. She is known to occasionally disobey, but is, for the most part, a well trained pet.

RE: Mail Order Pet

Due to the overwhelming response from all you awesome people, I'm going to have to close this down for a bit. I appreciate everyone who's contacted me, but I don't want to have fifteen different roleplays at the same time D: Sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom