Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[[ 1x1 semi-lit to lit;; mxm ]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently searching;; m//
Currently hiatus;; het//, f//

About;; Hi! You can call me any variation of my SN like Neuro, NeuroIndec, Ni, NI, Neurotic, whatever it don't mattah~
I'm eighteen, American, have a job (full-time), 'bout ready to head out for college, etc. etc.

I've been RPing since holy crap IDER how many years but about when I discovered Neopets and Gaiaonline was when I got into it. I got seriously into it in middle school though and really started to understand it. That's when my detail and characters gradually got more in-depth haha.

RP Style;; Lit to Semi-Lit! I usually chuck out a paragraph or more, all depends on how you want to do it, what's going on, and how many characters/pairings/groups there are.

I enjoy smut in my rp, but it's not required. I just LOVE it cause I'm a pervert and it's what I'm currently wanting with my RP. I like plot or semi-plot but if I'm in the mood I will do straight on smut. I also like short-term or long-term but prefer long-term.

Also I totes enjoy making small casts of characters/groups/pairings as well as doubling, etc. So don't worry about asking me that. Also if we do a small cast or group or threesome group I could be open to some het// and f/// being in it as long as there is still m//!

Lastly I only really want original plot/universes. Not really looking for any fandom stuff. Maybe Harry Potter stuff, but that's it. Sorry!

Genres/Themes;; (Pretty much ANYTHING)

Gods or Goddesses (Greek, Egyptian, Norse, ANY OF IT. The only one I'd like to steer from is stuff like Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc.)
Highschool
Boardingschool
Zombie Apocalypse
Magical worlds (modern or not, can range from anything from witches and fairies or whatever being real but hidden or being real and revealed)
Mutants/Alphas/Superheroes/Gifted
Vampires
Homeless
Demons
Runaways
Witches
Law Enforcement (cops, fbi, csi, all of that)
Wizards
Band(s)
Celeb(s)
Harem(s)
Modern
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Any type of angst or drama or comedy or romance, etc. etc. etc.

So yeah most anything is up. Probably the only thing I'm not good at is horror, excluding zombies, vampires, demons type stuff.

Pairings;; (Some ideas)

RebelxGoody
VampirexHuman/Anything
GodxHuman/Vamp/Fae/Anything
DemigodxHuman/Vampire/God/Anything
RichxPoor
Best Friends
Enemies
Ex-Lovers
HostagexVictim
Cross-dresser(s)
Bi-curious Kid(s)
Mutual Threesome Couples/Dating
CelebxFan
CelebxCeleb
Siblings (TWINS<333)
Cousins
BullyxVictim or BulliesxVictim or BullyxVictims
Band Members
Band MemberxFan
Siblings/TwinsxFriend
LovexHate
Any type of troubled (abused/mentally ill/physically ill/depressed/anorexic/cutter/etc!)xFriend/Other Troubled (or could make threesome plots)

Plots;;
Nothing concrete yet besides maybe some Genderbent Alice in Wonderland stuff I KNOW cliche but okay I haven't gotten to RP it but once and it didn't last. xD I know some things I like are cliche but I don't always get to RP them or haven't gotten to at all so. *shrug*
Any type of pairings groups omg xD

Kinks;; (These aren't things we have to have just letting you know if you want to do any of these or like any of these!)

Incest (Blood, half, and step! Siblings and cousins are favorite. LOVE twincest!!! Also open to parent/child. Might be open for others if you can convince me)
Rape (Not really super violent murderous rape but; Semi-violent/threat based rape, blackmail forced rape)
Hatesex
Toy Usage? (cockrings, dildos, all that junk)
Orgasm Suppression
Sex games (like 'the quiet game' ?)
Asphyxiation
Threesomes/Threesome couples
Soft Masochism/Sadism (as long as it's mutual/the characters are agreeing to their partner(s) doing so)
Hostage/Abductor etc. type situations
Stockholm Syndrome stuff (prefer to be victim)

Won't Do;;
Any fetishes having to do with urine, scat, regurgitation/vomit, etc.
Pedophilia. Basically no characters under 13 being in romantic or sexual relations or even being admired in such a way.
Foot fetish
Beastiality or animalxanimal at all
Amputee/handicapped fetish
Bug/animal crushing
Vore
Ero Guro

Right now can't really think of anything else to add. If you have any questions or comments, just let me know. Reply here or message me on site and we'll figure out what to do for RP conditions and plots and stuff :D!

OH and I don't really care about sub/dom or top/bottom whatever stuff. I like switch/equal the most, then next sub, and lastly dom. But I will play any 'position in the sack' or whatever.

RE: [[ 1x1 semi-lit to lit;; On site, e-mail, IM ]]

First reply!
I win.

I am very interested in doing a zombie apocalypse role play with you.
In fact, I'd like to try and meld some pairings/settings if possible. Specifically: Zombie Apocalypse, Celeb(s), Harem(s), Modern, Sci-Fi, Law Enforcement. Pairing wise: Siblings/TwinsxFriend, Enemies, LovexHate, CelebxFan, BulliesxVictim and/or BullyxVictims.

Yep....that what I'd like to do with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom