Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Cravings: Video Games, taboo, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just looking to start up another roleplay. I don't have too many rules/guidelines, so I'll start with those first:

-I don't expect you to be a pro at the English language; I only request that you are original, use mostly appropriate grammar, and expect to see posts that are longer than a paragraph. Sometimes I may get ahead of myself with post length, but will not expect you to do the same. So long as you address details relevant to the roleplay, I will never complain. But, I will ask at least more than a few lines.

-I've been expected by many to play the submissive/female character, but can also play as the dominant/male character. Rarely do I agree to be the female/dominant, unless it's futaxfem. Mostly because it makes me feel awkward.

-My roleplays will most likely be short-term or semi-long term, only because it is smut and not completely plot-based. I'm open to suggestions, however. ^^

Okay, time for cravings/kinks:

-Futaxfem

-Beasty

-Hetero (be it high school, younger girl x older man (as in 16-18 year old girl x 28-35 man), rival overpowering another rival, rape, certain semi-incest plots, etc etc, and am definitely accepting suggestions for this one)

-I would like to do an rp between Dante Inferno's Beatrice x Lucifer, or between other characters within the game.

I tend to stick to email as a medium, rarely will I be able to keep up on messenger for a long time or at all, unfortunately. I'm not on the site enough for PMs, so PLEASE email me at:
frappuccino_623_92@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom