Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Puppy Slave (Need Futa or Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
Check my kink list in my signature for what I really like.

Puppy Slave
Based on the drawing. She was the boss that always made your life a living hell. Or maybe she was the girlfriend/wife that cheated on you with all those guys. Who ever she is, she's nothing but a obedient puppy slave now. Well... there's still a bit of fight left inside of her. The only way she can move is by walking on her knees and elbows in her tight latex suit that she always wears. When she's not eating or choking on her owner's cock, she's drooling on the floor because of the massive ball gag you've buckled in her mouth.

She's always horny and experiences orgasm after orgasm from the massive vibrators you've shoved inside of her when you're not using her. She sleeps in a cage and eats out of a dog food bowl. Humiliating? She hasn't even experienced half of it yet.

With "her" upperty princess nose in the air "she" struts on all fours gyrating "her" powder-puff tail between those impeccable asscheeks, a pair of Lush FUCK Pillows of LUST! The Labrador Retriever next door wags his huge canine COCK when he sees "her" and salivating over "her" like "she's" a succulent piece of prime tenderloin!

You could tell it was time for another show... The distinctive sound of Mistress JINXX's special high heel boots as they reverberate on the hardwood floor... the tempo of excitement evident in Her tread... told EVERYTHING you needed to know...

"WELCOME, LADIES!!!" Mistress JINXXX announces. "TO MY TWENTY-EIGHT DOG SHOW! OF COURSE, EACH OF MY SHOWS FEATURES ONLY ONE DOG!" (so far that is) THE FORMER MEMBER, "Miss CHEESECAKE"... BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS W~I~L~D~L~Y ENTERTAINIMG NONETHELESS. Always, let ME begin by explaining how this happened...!"

OOC: This is my idea for a roleplay where spirited away by kidnappers a helpless girl is stripped of all vestiges of her humanity and embarks on a forced program of humiliating "pettification"! Pm me and let me know if you'll like to continue this story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom