Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude! Dude! Over here! Hey, HEY! READ ME DAMNIT! It's..Snowe's wants list! [M/F, M/M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
Currently Lookin' For!: Groups, incest, force, mass smut for no reason. Love, love, looooove! ^^

Note: Unless otherwise stated any of the pairing can be any gender. I play both well; Or..at least as well as I do the other.

These are just..rough drafts. Any of these pairings and more can be worked over. ^^

Bold = Me​

And now, introducing the plots and pairings! Give it up ladies and gents!

Enviroment - Modern.

Plot - Force.

Boss x Employee : This could be anything; A new secretary who has just broken up with her boyfriend and is finding work a struggle, a teenage boy with parent issues using his new job as a relaxation period, an older man or woman who just doesn't care anymore.

Teacher x Student: A formerly straight-A student's grades are dropping due to his/her insane amounts of laziness. His/her teacher despises what the laziness has done and decides it's about time he/she is worked out of rut and made to realise the word isn't so bad; If fucking his/her brains out is how that is done best then so be it.

Model x Photographer: A new and gorgeous model is starting to get an ego a little larger than they really should. The seasoned photographer has seen this far, far too much before and decides for both their sakes to simply nip it in the bud; But he/she might as well have their fun first, right?

Cop/Crook or Civilian: A cop decides to take the law into his own hands after catching an ordinary person doing something they generally shouldn't be doing. He sees it every single day, and simply decides that his method is a little better than tradition..and much more fun too!

-- And Anything else you can think of! --

Incest: I like incest with a -story-, but pure smut is fine with me. I play anything, but am generally a bottom. Pairings are..

Group, Intimate family: Father, mother, son, daughter or Son, son or Daughter, daughter.

Daddy's Day off: Daddy just got a new job, and this job entitles him to a -lot- of spare time. But Mommy has taken his new platinum card and decides to treat herself. So Son and Daughter [Or two sons or two daughters!] decide to simply treat Daddy in a new way that Mommy just doesn't do anymore; They decide to help him with a definately rather large problem he has. [Group, Incest, three/foursome/moresom, one top several bottoms]

Difference is a -good- thing!: Can be one of two plots.

1:
A large family of all males; Mama died many years ago when she was just a baby and she was raised by her loving father and brothers. She was always rough and tough; She helped Daddy in his business of designing and creating car engines and always played around with her brothers, never making female friends. Still she stayed gorgeous and oddly feminine despite her masculine upbringing; And by her teenage years Daddy and her brothers [any ages welcome] begin to realise just -how- gorgeous their little girl is becoming. [One bottom, several tops; Fx M----, Incest]

Or

2:
He was always different. The youngest of a horde of six kids and still he was so damn different. It was probably because he craved his mothers touch after her death that he became more feminine to compensate; He cooked, cleaned, treated them all like her children; And they loved and cherished him entirely because of it. He was gorgeous by his teenage years, god was he beautiful: Long, golden hair to his shoulders, the deepest green eyes you will -ever- see, soft plump pink lips that just make a man want to do things only god knows, bountiful hips and soft skin; The perfect woman..but he was a boy. They began to realise that their love for him..was starting to become lust. [One bottom, several tops, Mx M---, incest]

But I -dare- you!
Moms at her friends next door and Dad's at work as usual; A couple of young teenagers [site age limits apply always] decide to play a game of dare. The game quickly begins to get more and more radical and far..far more sexual than any of them could ever imagine.

Mothers Day: We always loved our mother. That sunavabitch she married ran out on her after my youngest brother was born and we haven't seen a hair nor a penny from that loathsome bastard since! It's mother day now, and we decided to help Mama out with a little problem of hers; She was a teenager when she gave birth to her sons and hasn't been with a -real- man since, she needs a mans touch more than she knows. [Three or more sons decide to help their dear, gorgeous, tight single mother out on mothers day. I play either a child or the mother. I don't mind ^^]

--- Any other Incest ideas will generally be accepted; It's my fave, duh! ^^--

Group - Other

Jocks x Cheerleader = Obvious

Older Jocks x New/younger teammate: New kid on the team is being innitiated. He's pretty cute, so the team decide to play a brand new game with him.

Male Teacher x Female students: A hot new teacher in school has gotten in the sights of a gang of pretty girls. He knows something that would get them in a -lot- of trouble, so they decide that giving him something else to think about is the best course of action.

Police Officers x Female Prank Caller: She shouldn't of done it. She knew she shouldn't of, but she did, and now she was well and truly screwed. A teenage girl prank called the police reporting a violent crime while drunk, and awoke from her stuper to realise she was surrounded by a small group of rather handsome, angry looking police officers.

------
1 x 1's

College Boy x College girl: A new student is replacing a college dropout in the room of the dropouts best friend. At first he wants her gone..and then he sees what she looks like.

Male student x Male teacher [Can be female]: A teen boy just flunked his final tests of the year. He needs these to get into a good college; And all because he got drunk one single time in his entire life. He decides that he is to do anything and everything to make his teacher change his grade; But first, he needs to change his -mind-.

Married Man x Boy/girl next door: A married man hasn't gotten laid by his wife for nearly an entire year. He gets hard form a warm freakin' breeze for god sakes! So when he realises just how well his best friend and next-door-neighbours child has grown up to be he just -has- to make a move, and fast.

Note: These are just what I was thinking of. I'll do..a -lot- more, to be absolutely honest. I prefer groups because of idiotic anxiety issues [No, really! xD] but will play 1 on 1's if you prefer.

I play male or female, as stated above. Top or bottom, generally latter. Futa's, slime-balls, elves, vampires, giants, trolls, and all that jazz are right up my alley and are very welcome.

I DON'T LIKE VAMPIRES THAT SPARKLE!

Things I don't like:

Too much blood, vore, scat. That's it. Yup, just that. *nod*

Oh, and treat me well OOC. Treat me like crap in IC if you like, but one second of disrespect and I'll block your ass off faster than you can type 'Sorry'.

And also:...

I'm incredibubble- Incredibly! << >> Nice, really, ask any! And bubbly, and random. I won't be mean and kick you out of my thread because I don't like your idea [Which is unlikely] and have watched many programmes and movies; I will generally just go with your idea and learn along the way. I enjoy pleasing people, knowing that I make -you- happy makes -me- incredibly happy also! Pitch me an idea and we'll talk, either through PM or the thread.

Thank you, Love

Snowe!

RE: Dude! Dude! Over here! Hey, HEY! READ ME DAMNIT! It's..Snowe's wants list!

Bumpity.

Read your list. Here's what I'm up for if you're interested:

Boss x Employee
Teacher x Student
Model x Photographer
Cop x Crook or Civilian
Daddy's Day Off
Both All-Male Family RPs
Mother's Day
Any other Incest RPs XD
Older Jocks x New/Younger Teammate
Male Student x Male Teacher
Married Man x Boy Next Door
Anything involving Werewolves/Furries

Wow, long post is long lol. Anyways, let me know if you wanna start up an RP.

Daddy's day off sounds fun if you'd like to do that as a 1x1 [unless that was a specific RP you wanted to do more than the others] unless, of course, you have somebody in mind that you'd like to to play the other son [or daughter, 'course].

OH! Also, I have an X-Men RP going if you'd like to join in, I saw you had a superhuman-esque school RP so I thought..It's based in the X-men academy thingy; You could totally play my characters sibling if you like. Lawl

Or not play at all. Totally presuming thar. Sorry. ^^

And I apologise for taking so long to reply, totally did not see the post, didn't even think somebody would reply actually lol. And I was a bit busy. o.o

I will basically do any of them but the ones that I like are:
BossxEmployee
TeacherxStudent
ModelxPhotographer
Cop(s)/Crook(s)xCitizen
Daddy's Day Off
Different is a good thing #2
But I dare you with all males
We can do Mothers Day if you change it to Father's Day like Daddy's Day Off
Older JocksxNew and younger teammate
JocksxMale Cheerleader
Male teacherxMale students
Male copsxMale prank caller
Male studentxMale teacher
Married manxBoy next door
I will do any different version of these. I like incest and think that we could do Daddy's Day Off as two boys that have sex to please there sadistic dad.
I only play male and bottom. Some of my ideas are:
In Debt:
Male using loan from local GangxGang members/Gang leader: I haven't been paying my debts to the gang lately. I need to be careful when walking at streets at night. One night I was walking along when a black van pulls up beside me. I had my iPod in so I didn't notice. Then I am suddenly grabbed and thrown in the van. They put a bag over my head so I don't know what's going on. Then I am thrown out of my van and before my eyes is the gang leader. I am now there slave.

Hostage:
Man's sonxCrook's: So, there is a guy who works a the bank. He is working the late shift this night when he gets a phone call telling him to go on a site. He was about to ask why when they hung up. He goes to the site to see a video feed of his son tied up. Someone is talking and orders him to get money. He thinks about it for a second. He could either get them their money and screw his life or let them screw his son. He is a sadistic bastard and didn't like his son anyways so he tells them no. He then watches, aroused, as they beat up and rape his son with multiple toys.

Slave(s):
Teenage boy slave(s)xMaster(s): There is a boy that is selling himself on the internet for sex in order to get his family money. He gets his first reply and goes to meet the person when he gets kidnapped and a bag is put over his head. He then finds himself in a room full of other guys around his age/older. (older for masters and around his age for slaves)

And that is basically it...

I forgot some!
Forbidden Love:
ButlerxRich Teenage Boy (or Married Man):
If Teenage boy: The Teenage Boy has a very rich family and has there own butler that the Teenage Boy lusts for. He has never told the Butler but he does. Which is why every night and morning the butler helps change him. The butler has been doing it ever since and just know the boy has starting lust for him more every day. When one day he confesses his lust when he is being changed. The butler looks shocked for a minute but then smiles. The butler admits he has been lusting for the teenage boy as well. The butler then walks the boy to his private room were he opens the cabinet with an array of toys. The boy's eyes shoot open wide. The butler then grabs the first toy and begins to do unmentionable, dirty things to the boy. Afterwards, it happens nightly sometimes.

If Married Men: The Married Man is old to the butler (Butler only 15 man 30) but the man is still very handsome. The butler has a lust for him even. Then, when the man's wife leaves for a two month trip, the man is sexless for two days. The butler one night ask's if he could be of assistance after being called. The man says yes and then opens a cabinet and blah blah blah same thing as the one above this.

Desperate Measures:
Father and his friendsxSon: The son has a happy life with his father and his mother. Then one day, his mother dies in a car accident with her girlfriends. The father, the husbands of the mother's friends who are also known by the son and are friends with the dad, and the son are crushed. The funeral happens and then a few days pass by before one night the son is taken into his father's room. The father locks the door quietly for a reason. The father then brings the son over to a seat and starts to talk to him. He is then hit on the head by one of his father's friends in the room that he didn't notice was there. The father's then come in and do stuff to the son.

Normal Day:
Son/BrotherXBrother and Dad: The son lives a very physically and verbally abusive life. One day he wakes up to find his mom missing. He is then taken into his father's room. The father does stuff to him. His brother then comes in and watches before joining. It then happens daily.

Church:
Two/one brother(s)xPriest: The brother(s) go to church every day with their parents. Every Sunday they also go to school. One day they are summoned by the Head Priest to a private room. They arrive and are then ordered to do dirty things to eachother or with the priest.

Forbidden Love (diff version):
RomeoxJuliet's brother's gang/Juliet's brother: The modern story of Romeo and Juliet except when Juliet's brother finds out about their love, he gets his gang together. Romeo is kidnapped and then raped, beaten, and held captive.

I think that's it...

My god I love the way you think Dancin. I'm all for all of your ideas, especially the incest ones.

Daddy's day off and but I dare you are my favorite's tbh. But I dare you could be changed to it being three brothers of a similar age if you two prefer. ^^

I'm all for a 1x1 Daddy's Day Off if you want, but it seems that there is another person who would like to be a part of that RP.

As for the X-Men RP.... I'll join as your character's brother. just one question, how close are the siblings *nudge nudge*?

Snowe said:
Daddy's day off sounds fun if you'd like to do that as a 1x1 [unless that was a specific RP you wanted to do more than the others] unless, of course, you have somebody in mind that you'd like to to play the other son [or daughter, 'course].

OH! Also, I have an X-Men RP going if you'd like to join in, I saw you had a superhuman-esque school RP so I thought..It's based in the X-men academy thingy; You could totally play my characters sibling if you like. Lawl

Or not play at all. Totally presuming thar. Sorry. ^^

And I apologise for taking so long to reply, totally did not see the post, didn't even think somebody would reply actually lol. And I was a bit busy. o.o

Again, I vote Daddy's Day Off

I like Daddy's Day Off! I also like I Dare You but what about my suggestions or one of the other ones... my favorite is the Police one with the citizen and it could be two cops or two citizens... I want it to be two cops and I be the citizens... I like X-Men! I wanna join! Can I also make a brother and then it's like three way incest... if your character is a guy that is... I think we should do the Desperate Times one... or the Butler one...

I vote for X-Men Incest! And I have no problem with two cops sharing a civilian. Could even tweak the Butler idea to be BoyxFatherxButler/BoyxBoyxButler. Which one is Desperate Times again? Your Father's Day idea sounds fun as well. Also like I said I'm up for all of these:
Boss x Employee
Teacher x Student
Model x Photographer
Cop x Crook or Civilian
Any other Incest RPs XD
Older Jocks x New/Younger Teammate
Male Student x Male Teacher
Married Man x Boy Next Door
Anything involving Werewolves/Furries

The Desperate Times is a boy's father kidnaps him with the help of his friend and rapes him and if we do boyxbutler three version then it should be boyxbutlerxbutler

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24603

X-men arpee, go join. I usually play a girl, but if you two are unwilling to Rp with a girl, then I'll just be a guy. - OR maybe a guy that can transform into a girl..ooh~~

Anyway, I'd love to try the Daddy's Day off RP with two sons. I'll be a son, and one of you two can do the same. If you both want to e tops and are fixing for that, then I have a viable solution!~

In box one..! *Opens teh boxxx* One can play the father, and another an older brother or uncle who the son [Me] treats to the same 'therapy' that he gives his father as thanks for helping out while mother is gone.

I have no problem playing the Dad in Daddy's Day Off.

As for the X-Men RP, my vote would have to be for you to play a character who can transform between being a guy and a girl. That way you can have the best of both worlds. For my character, do you guys think the siblings should be around the same age or should they be different age groups (Ex. One is a student, One is a teacher, One the Leader/Co-Leader type of thing) I ask so I know what mutant level to choose so I can pick the appropriate number and type of powers and abilities.

Hey Snowe, wondering what the plan is for doing Daddy's Day Off? Also, I'm gonna make my character for the X-Men RP a teacher I think. Just an FYI.

Bumpity bumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom