Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nothing? Nothing? NOTHING? Nothing, tra la la? [ one x one LABYRINTH mxf search ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

polaris

Planetoid

Hello there. I have a few role-plays going on right now, but I watched Labyrinth last night and now I am craving a role-play based on the movie.

My guidelines are simple:

i. You should be able to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
ii. I like long, detailed posts. I tend to write no less than five-hundred words (you decide how many paragraphs that is). Naturally, I write less when a sex scene becomes the sole focus of the role-play.
iii. This will be heterosexual. I do not care if you are a male or a female, but I want you to play the male role. I will only play the female role; if minor characters are present, however, I will be more than happy to use both genders.
iv. I will only role-play over a private message or a private thread. I prefer private messages.
v. I am looking for (a) a long-term, sex-driven and story-driven role-play, (b) a long-term, story-driven role-play, and (c) a short-term, sex-driven role-play.
vi. Here is my F-List.

The pairings of interest are as follow:

Jareth x Sarah
Jareth x OC

My roles are on the right. I have brief ideas for each pairing, but I am open to suggestions if you have something else in mind.

Interested? Send me a private message and we can work something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom