Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Erotic WoW RP on AIM or YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaria

Dust
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my RP requests.

I am essentially looking for IM role play with literate and creative male and female writing partners, predominantly set in the World of Warcraft universe but can play in any fantasy world. I play females, I don’t care about males playing females and females playing males.

My requirements are:

Literacy- I’m not a grammar Nazi but I do expect an acceptable level of spelling and grammar from a writing partner.

Story- I mostly want a slow build up with some conflict and drama before any sexual content. I will play smut but I have to be in the mood.

3D Characters- Overly simplistic characters can be very dull to role play with. A knight who has dedicated his life to killing a dragon in an act of revenge is all very well, but when the dragon is slain there needs to be something else to that character or he soon becomes boring.

No Moders/Powergamers- I HATE powergaming in RP. It will turn me off fast if my partner starts to powergame. Powergaming is “a player who unilaterally describes his character as doing something with (or to) another character that would usually require the other to play along — such as having a fight or a sexual encounter — is considered to be powergaming.”- From Wikipedia. I’ve had this happen before where a character of mine is casting a fireball at another character who then walks up to her, grabs her hands (while they’re on fire no less), rips off her robe and penetrates her, all in one post. I think not.

Oh yay!
Anal sex
Bondage- Breasts, wrists, ankles
Breast sex (in between, no freaky nipplesecks thanks)
D/s- Make me submit, but I’ll fight all the way
Humanoids- Including elves, dwarves, orcs, etc...
Incest - Father/daughter, brother/sister, sister/sister (I don’t do mother/son at all so don’t ask!)
Oral sex
Sexual "Torture"
Slow Sex- That "harder and faster" stuff gets really boring
Tentacles
Vaginal sex

No way!
Being Domme
Choking
Pregnancy and kids
Scat
Sexual gore (fighting gore is fine as long as it’s not extremely distasteful)
Torture
Watersports

The Fun Bit
As I said I’m mainly looking for WoW based RP. Not to say I won’t play other settings, but these are likely to get my attention first. These are the WoW pairings I enjoy. Parts I would play are first and in bold format.

Blood Elf Apprentice Warlock x Blood Elf Adept Warlock
Blood Elf Warlock x Burning Blade Adept (Orc)
Silverwing Sentinel (Night Elf) x Warsong Outrider (Orc)
Human Warlock x Scarlet Crusade Fanatic (Human)
Scarlet Crusade Fanatic (Human) x Master Warlock (Human or Felblood Elf)
Blood Elf Pally x Blood Elf Mage (girl x girl only)
Succubus x Warlock (Human, blood elf or orc)
Night Elf Hunter x Ogre

More will be added in time.

If you're interested, please PM me, don't answer in this thread.

Characters.

Xaria
xaria.jpg

Full Name: Xaria "Discord" Rubyheart
Species: Succubus
Apparent Age: 19
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'8
Weight: A lady never tells
Build: 36F/26/38
Hair: Long, ruby red
Eyes: Green
Skin: Fair
Clothing: Heavy rubber corset, latex g-string, gloves and stockings, PVC boots
Distinguishing Features: Small wings, horns, fangs, pointy tail

Games/Settings: Xaria is a succubus minion, usually found in Azeroth but can fit into any number of fantasy settings. She usually works well as a Warlock's minion but can provide sorcerous backup to any adventuring group. She is mostly sweet and submissive when broken to the right master.

Xaria's Rabbit Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom