Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yea that's me creepy reading over your shoulder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FindingSoubi

Super-Earth
I am looking for an rp partner, or two--I tend to rp a lot. And am online too much for my own good. With that said I have found that I sorta fail at "forum" consistency. Like the good little shy virgin I can be, I don't always want people to watch :blush:.

Plus on a cell phone most forums get all touchy. Bad one night stands all of them!

So where do you come in. . . I bet you are wondering? Well that is an excellent question. I need a couple of e-pal RPers, who would be willing to while away some time--on the days when I just can't access the forum (or feeling like a lazy marshmallow who is only gonna check her e-mail all day.)

Interested?....Awesome.

THE FUN STUFF:

STYLE: I'm flexible here. I prefer third person story format but if you are use to script style, I may be able to accommodate you. Provided you're a formatting Nazi. As for length, I gotta be honest, I type a lot. I like well developed plots, characters, and settings and honestly you just don't get that if you are writing a 3 on 3 (aka 3 sentence/ 3 paragraphs post).

I am not a stickler for grammar and spelling HOWEVER there is a great difference between "Oops Typos" and "Fuck It I'm not reading over all that".

CHARACTERS: I'm very open here, but for one small thing: PLEASE USE GOOD ART REPRESENTATION! A pic is the only understanding I have of your character to fuel my imagination. So sending a pic of some kawaii chibi is neither helpful nor constructive. I'm a real bitch about the art, sorry.

KINKS(?): LOOK!! I have one of these now: http://www.f-list.net/c/just%20in%20general

No offense to het and Lez--but sadly I suck at being a girl (tragic right?(seeing as how I AM a chick LOL!)

So I think I have covered everything. . . And if I have not totally scared you away do drop me a line via PM. I'll connect you to my e-mail and we can get started :D

POSSIBLE BOARD/FORUM PLAY
I'm feeling like some slave boy lovin'. . .Usually I do a lot of involved stories that I have think about and do a ton of writing for, or planning about. For this RP, I just want PWP. . .That's right, smexy boy-toying rough and ready sexy time. No involved plot no reason for them to be to together other than they are slave and master in a twisted relationship.

My alien teenage male character is lonely and hard up, twisted demented, anti-social and he BUYS your character (for what ever reason your character is submitting himself to being a slave. . .) Online via an intergalactic slave auction.

That is about as much story as I'll come up with LOL!

WARNINGS:

--This will be smut PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I do enough RPs that become novel lengths pieces of literature. This I just want to burn off some steam and learn to write better more flowing smut.

--Your character IS A SLAVE. . .period, its not a "romance" MC is not gonna woo him, court him or otherwise treat him as anything more than an object to get off on. He's gonna get fucked hard (often in and in a variety of ways) and that's about it.

--It would help if he had a little spunk. Fight as he's being tied to what ever. . .

--Please be OK with writing smut. None of the "he moaned" that gets flowered up into a paragraph that says nothing. Nothing uninspires me faster than people leaving all the smutty thinking to me. A slave being forcibly molested is gonna do a whole lot more than just "moan". . .Bodies do sweat, there are sounds, etc.

--You don't have to write book like posts but at least give me something to work with. And absolutely NO ONE LINING!

RP may contain any or all of the following: Bondage, BSDM, Whipping, Spanking, Branding, Gagging, Obedience Play, Rape, Drugging, and Insertions. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

SO IF YOU CAN HANDLE THAT. . .BRING ME YOUR UKES--MY SEME IS WAITING! PM ME IF INTERESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom