Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian RP Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
UPDATE 25/07/11: Two new ideas I thought I should add. First being a X-Men lesbian 1x1 rp. It would be Emma Frost and Rogue in this rp. Emma feels like her relationship with Scott is going nowhere and tells Rogue about it. While she tells her about it Rogue touches her breasts by mistake and absorbs some of her thoughts. She finds out that Emma has some urges for her so begins to tease her leading to some sweet pussy licking.

The other rp is a mother and daughter one. The daughter just turned 16 and is starting to have sexual desires. When she catches her Mum changing or exposing herself she get's this strange desire for her. Luckly her Mum finds out and knows just what to do.

----------------

Just finished reading the Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Jackpot and really want to do a rp on the two people who were Jackpot. I would be the 2nd Jackpot Alana Jobson who is looking to buy the rights to become Jackpot. She is also secretly a lesbian since high school and is really attracted to Sara Ehret (1st Jackpot). My partner would be Sara who is a young married mother who doesn't want to be Jackpot anymore. If you've read the comics great but if you haven't don't worry as you can just google it all.

Other rp ideas are just incest ones. Would love to do one based on a girl wanting to have sex with her Aunt for her 18th birthday. Also one with twins who want to know what it would be like to lick their own pussies.

*Bump* Updated with two new ideas.

I've replyed to the message you sent me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom