Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gangbang rp

Stigee137

Star
Hi everyone. I'm lookin for a guy willing to play multiple men in a smutty gangbang roleplay. My character is a 23 yr old blonde on her way home from work. She's wearing a tight white blouse, black mid thigh pencil skirt, black lacy bra and thong, black thigh high stockings and black high heels. This will be a consensual scene with a little bit of foreplay to get her going because she wont be into it at first. I'll start it out, feel free to respond in a pm or on the thread. I'm driving home from work down a dark road. All of a sudden my car dies, I look at the gas gauge and realize I ran out of gas. Cursing to myself I decide to take a walk remembering theirs a gas station about 2 miles down the road. As I walk down the road it begins to rain out, just a light sprinkle but getting heavier as I walk along. I see the old abandoned warehouse up ahead. "I'll go in their for a little bit and let this rain pass" I think to myself as I walk towards it. Finding a doorway on the side I climb through. Garbage and rubble at the entrance as I enter the old building. Looking around seeing no one I decide to take a walk around and explore. I walk to the stairwell and see an eerie dim light coming from upstairs. I decide to see where its coming from and begin to walk up the stairs. My heels clicking on the steps as I climb the old stairs. Reaching the top stepping onto the second floor I walk through the doorway into a room. Looking around I see an old dirty mattress on the floor with 2 old lamps on either side "Hello, is anyone here?" I call out looking around...

You see three men sitting around a small table under the lamplight. They're wearing tank tops, and their bare arms are riddled with scars and tattoos. A muscular blond man turns his head when you enter, and you can see the delight in his eyes as he studies your face and body in the harsh light of the bare room. Your wet clothes are pressed to your body, leaving nothing to the imagination--your nipples bulge under the fabric, your dress clings to your thighs and buttocks. You feel naked under the men's probing gazes. Accompanying Blond is a dark-haired, hispanic man and a boyish, brown-haired guy that looks like he's still in college.

Blond stands up and approaches you. "So nice to have a visitor," he says in a deep voice. He smiles wickedly and extends his arm. "Let me have your coat. You really should dry off here until the rain stops." His dirty jeans cling tightly to his body, revealing a big bulge at his crotch.

You hesitate, giving him time to make his move...

Stigee137 said:
Hi everyone. I'm lookin for a guy willing to play multiple men in a smutty gangbang roleplay. My character is a 23 yr old blonde on her way home from work. She's wearing a tight white blouse, black mid thigh pencil skirt, black lacy bra and thong, black thigh high stockings and black high heels. This will be a consensual scene with a little bit of foreplay to get her going because she wont be into it at first. I'll start it out, feel free to respond in a pm or on the thread. I'm driving home from work down a dark road. All of a sudden my car dies, I look at the gas gauge and realize I ran out of gas. Cursing to myself I decide to take a walk remembering theirs a gas station about 2 miles down the road. As I walk down the road it begins to rain out, just a light sprinkle but getting heavier as I walk along. I see the old abandoned warehouse up ahead. "I'll go in their for a little bit and let this rain pass" I think to myself as I walk towards it. Finding a doorway on the side I climb through. Garbage and rubble at the entrance as I enter the old building. Looking around seeing no one I decide to take a walk around and explore. I walk to the stairwell and see an eerie dim light coming from upstairs. I decide to see where its coming from and begin to walk up the stairs. My heels clicking on the steps as I climb the old stairs. Reaching the top stepping onto the second floor I walk through the doorway into a room. Looking around I see an old dirty mattress on the floor with 2 old lamps on either side "Hello, is anyone here?" I call out looking around...

Here's a new idea. Ill post the foreplay of a scene here then everyone can repost after with what comes next. Here go's...
She couldnt believe it, that bastard! How could he? She thought to herself as she looks into the mirror as she applies make up. Ive given my life to that guy for that past 3 years and thats how he repays me? By having a one night stand with some skank he met the same night? What a scumbag, he'll see! Ill show him! She just couldnt get over it. Finishing her make up she puts it down before her and looks herself over in the mirror, applying her make up a little heavier than usual she cant help but smile at herself. She stands up and checks her outfit one last time, wearing something way skimpier than usual, that alone would be enough to piss off her cheating boyfriend but thats just not good enough. She grabs her bag and makes her way out the door heading out to a bar downtown, any bar should do for what shes seeking. As she walks down the street a few blocks away from the bars she takes one last look in her bag making sure she grabbed her camera, she wants to get this whole thing on tape. She wants to make sure he knows how it feels.
That bastard wants to cheat on me? Well I'm gonna get him 5 times over, he wants me to be his little slut, do naughty things for him dress naughty for him. Well Ill do all that but not for him she grins to herself as she makes her way to the bar, now standing at the door she takes a deep breathe before she pushes the door open and steps inside. No turning back now she thinks to herself as she makes her way over to the bar. I dont even drink I have no idea what to even order she thinks to herself as shes not the type who goes to bars ever or even drinks. Something else her boyfriend wishes she would do, another reason why she decided to go to a bar and find her targets. The bartender finally makes his way over to her as she studders for a second before finally ordering an appletini, the first thing she could think of. He makes it for her and hands it to her exchanging the drink for her money as she turns in her stool to look out at the scene. Mediocre night, busy but not too busy.
She sits there patiently butterflies in her stomach, hoping she doent have to be here long, hoping to just find the right group of guys and to just get it done and over with.
After some waiting around and not much particular attention a group of five guys make their way over to the bar, all smartly dressed in suits, some with ties, some without. Over the pounding music their exact conversation can't quite be made out, but they seem of the particularly raucous variety. They all order drinks barely a meter away, a couple taking seats as they continue to converse in a boisterous manner, the conversation apparently about a girl, or group of girls. Their language is particularly objectifying, with the women they discuss all appearing to be defined by their physical attributes, and how "up for it" they were.

The nearest catches sight of Laura and his gaze lingers for a moment, much like a predator, before introducing himself as "Mark". His friends seem self-absorbed for the moment, and seeing that her drink is finished, he offers to buy her a new one. "So, you here with friends?" he asked her nonchalantly, handing her the beverage of choice and taking a drink from his.
She paused before she responded, wanting to choose her words right. "No, more like on a mission", she responds taking a sip from her drink.
He gives her a weird look then asks "What do you mean... on a mission?"
She giggles as she looks away, she can't really tell him can she. Can she really go through with this? She thinks to herself as she waits to respond. Finally coming to her senses realizing she didnt come to this bar dressed like this just to go home with an uneventful night, she has a plan and shes gonna stick to it. "Well I'm gonna be very front with you" she says as she turns her stool towards him. He drops his eyes upon her legs not wanting to be too rude but wanting to take in the nice view.
The look on his face doesn't change, his friends next to him laughing and joking amongst themselves so far totally unaware of this. "What is it? Im all ears", he says nonchalantly.
She finally decides to just tell him if he isn't down with it I'm sure theres another group in here that would want to she thinks. "Well I'm really pissed off at my stupid boyfriend. I caught the stupid jerk cheating on me and he thinks it's just no big deal.... So thats what brings me here, and why I brought this..." she says as she reaches into her purse and pulls out a small video camera. "I want to do to him ten times over what he did to me. He thinks I dont put out enough? Well I want to show him just how much I'm willing to put out. So I've come here to find not just one guy, but a group of guys to have their way with me and get it all on tape so that piece of shit can see just how bad it feels." She says looking at Mark as he just stares back at her blankly he must be in disbeliefshe thinks. Hell I'm in disbelief I cant believe I actually just said that she thinks waiting for his response.
Well, that certainly was a surprise, he thought. The man sat there in silence for a moment, his eyes surreptitiously wandering over her body again another time, taking in the lustrous curves and the willing expression. Slowly, he raised his gaze to her eyes "I think I may be able to help you" he smirked tantalisingly, before knocking back the drink he held in one before turning to the bartender.

"Mike, you still got that room upstairs?" he asked, all business now. The bartender looked the two of them over, then nodded slowly. "It'll cost ya" he said, but her new acquaintance brushed that aside with a wave of his hands "I'll take care of it".

Turning back to her, he smiled "If you can wait a second or two I believe that we can help you". Nathan went over to his mates from before, and they became engaged in a quiet discussion, difficult to hear over the throbbing music, but she received several glances from the others as a result. Apparently, an accord was reached, and the others all pushed off through the crowd again, leaving Nathan to return to Laura.

He leaned over, his face brushing past hers, and said directly into her ear. "My friends and I are at your disposal then. There's a room upstairs we can use if you're sure you want to do this?"
She sat their not saying a word taking a deep breathe she shakes her head yes with a sly grin.
"Then follow me" he said taking her hand and leading her through the crowd of people. Her heart beating a mile a minute so shocked with herself this is going to happen and she's going to do this. Never in a million years did she think she would do this but here she is about to walk into a room filled with a bunch of guys shes never met who are gonna have their absolute way with her. And shes willing to let it all happen, perfect way to get back at a cheating asshole she thinks to herself.
Finally through the crowd of people they climb the stairs the bass in the background as they climb the stairs getting to the room Mark knocks on the door before entering her leading as she enters behind him about to do the unthinkable...
He lead her into the upstairs room by the hand, purposefully, entering a room with dimmed lighting and a bed in the centre, with little else surrounding it except the four other men, all of whom had by now lost their ties, jackets, shoes and socks (or were in the process of doing so). They all looked as she entered, all grinned in a manner which was almost predatory.

"You might want to get undressed" he said to her, loosening his tie before dropping it to the floor with his jacket and kicking off his shoes. "Frank over there wil ltake your camera"
She just stood their awkwardly at first staring at all the men most of whom were already naked with their cocks stiffening as they began stroking in anticipation. She took a deep breathe before pushing off more feelings of doubt and slight guilt, but also remembering what he did. He caused this not her. This is what he gets and with remembering that, that was all the encouragement to herself she needed. She looked towards Frank who was naked with a rock hard cock handing him the camera as he leered back at her with a goofy grin on his face, looking her up and down as he grabbed the camera from her.
She looked around once more before taking one more deep breathe realizing its all or nothing now, this is what she decided to do so she can't back out now. And with those thoughs she reached behind her and begins unclipping her top pulling it apart from top to bottom as it unclips easily, without hesitation she lets it fall to the ground revealing her 36d tits for the group of strange men before her. They all gasp taking in the wonderous view of her big tits as they all begin stroking their cocks watching as she undresses. Frank holds up the camera aiming the view towards Laura as he presses record now taking in everything that happens. Laura realizing shes being recorded now grins at the camera and giggles as she climbs atop the bed pulling her skirt up hiking it around her waist as she turns around staring at the men before her sitting on her butt holding herself up by her hands spreading her legs wide giving the men and the camera a great view of her fresh shaved pussy.
She stares into the camera licking her lips she says teasingly "Come on boys, I'm all yours. come have your way with me..."
It seems that they had agreed prior to her arriving an order of precedence for them to "have their way with her", as most of them hung back whilst another, whose name Laura didn't know, approached her. He was tall and thickly built in contrast to Nathan, and his member (now fully erect) a sizeable ten inches. He smiled at her in a rather perverse way, climbing onto the bed and between her legs, getting particularly close to her before leaning down and using one of his large hands to take hold of one of her ample breasts, cupping it and playing with the nipple as he lent down and took it into his mouth. For now, his cock swayed, throbbingly erect, between his thighs.

He forced her down gently from this position, taking turns on each breast to further stimulate her as hiss powerful frame pushed her down against the bed. Then, in one deliberate movement, he thrust straight in to her vagina, burying about half his length in her dripping sex. Letting her groan, he pulled out, then thrust all the way in, hilting against her cervix with a low groan.

The others watched this procedure with eager anticipation, watching their friend ravish her, building up a purposeful rhythm as he penetrated her vagina all the way on each thrust, his hips striking hers as the pace gradually increased. Slowly, the coupling pair rolled over, so that she was on top, though the rhythm still continued powerfully. As Frank panned the camera around the pair, another approached, her, taking a handful of hair and lifting her mouth to accept his own member, not forcing the deepthroat in one but encouraging her to take more and more into her mouth
Laura rode the massive cock hard moaning with each of his upward thrusts as his massive length hit her cervix each time. Too into it to even care whether this is right or wrong she thrashed about and gyrated her hips as she rode his cock as the one guy hops onto the bed grabbing her hair forcing her head in the direction of his hard cock feeding it to her letting her take more and more in her mouth. She sucked him moaning around his cock making sure to look into the camera as Frank held it in for a nice close up of her sucking this strange mans cock as she rode another. Suddenly the final 2 men hop up onto the bed with them holding their cocks out for her to suck. She takes the one mans cock out never taking her eyes from the camera and lustfully takes the next into her mouth gurgling around it sucking it hard as she continued to ride the cock beneath her. She then takes the next in her mouth while reaching up with both hands to stroke the other 2. Sucking the cock bobbing her head back and forth as she alternates to the next keeping them rock hard as she sucks the multiple cocks before her for the camera wanting to look like an absolute slut in front of it. All the kinky perverted action she would never have believed she would ever take part in but her boyfriend drove her to do it, and she was having one hell of a time. Not losing pace riding the huge cock hard while altrenating between the 3 cocks before her making sure Frank films every nasty part

Moved this thread to proper section.

WARNING: When you are looking for someone to play with, do not just post in the OPEN RP SECTION for roleplays. Please use the proper section under "interest and coordination".

Before you play, please create a profile thread for your characters in the ***Character Profiles*** section of this subforum. All characters involved need to be there. Please use the same title of your rp to label it, not the names of your characters.

Please read the rules.

Back
Top Bottom