Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AIM/YIM RP [Male/Futa seeking Female/Futa/Trap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamorus the Cat

Super-Earth
Well, it’s come to that time once again. A spring cleaning, as it were, is underway. I am 27, male, but I’m something of a switch; there are times where I like playing female or submissive characters, but currently, I’m looking into male or shemale/futa roles to either dominate or dote on female characters. If you’re really awesome, I’d be willing to play a futa/futa story or as a male or futa alongside your trap, assuming he’s absolutely adorable!

Next important thing to get out of the way: I’m looking for these RPs to occur through IMs, first and foremost. I might do forum-based RPs if you have a really good idea. PMs are entirely out of the question; that’s just my preference.

With me so far? Let’s go over it again, class. *Brandishes a yard stick that’s obviously meant for spanking bottoms rather than measuring…*

I want to play males or shemales (chicks with dicks and a pair of balls). I use the term “futa” and “shemale” interchangeably, but they mean the same thing to me. If you have some sort of amazing story or pairing or the right narrative voice, I may just play a gal with a strap-on for ya.

I want you to play as a single female, multiple females, futas that bottom, or sissy traps.

F-list is here: http://www.f-list.net/c/chamorus%20d%20cat Please link your F-list so that I can compare mine to yours!

Note that there are a bunch of Favorites and about two pages on the Yes column. A Yes is 99% of the time going to be an automatic yes. The ones in the No column, do not ask about. I’m very quixotic in nature, so the Maybe column is blank. No use listing what’s not necessary; I’m either in the mood for it or I’m not. It’s up for discussion, though. You have to share at least a few of my favorites if we’re gonna play. I think that speaks for itself, though.

Any other questions can be directed to me in PMs or IMs. I don’t bite, promise.

I’ve been doing this for a long time, so there are a wide range of places, settings, and scenarios I like to play in. I prefer my partners offer up something that they really like; seriously, don’t give me a whole plot. Tell me something like…

…I want to fuck a demon or…
…I want triple penetration or…
…I want to do something sci-fi…

See? These are just jumping-off points. The shallows. The kiddy pool. If you say, “I want to fuck a demon”, that opens up more conversationally. Hell, if all else fails, scan through my Fave column and pick one. “I want to do _____”. Done! Let’s tailor something around that which will lead up to that thing happening! I guess what I’m trying to say is, I’m so flexible and I love playing along with others so much that I just want to be an open book!

So, get off the fence and let me know what you want, already!

AIM: woifmartyr
YIM: chamorus_the_cat@yahoo.com

RE: Longterm RP [M x F, Futa x F, others]

Hey, I noticed your thread, and wanted to comment. I know that I only joined today, and have no record to prove or show that I'm consistently online, but on this other rpg site I've been on for 2 years, it's one of my biggest pet peeves when people just give up on an rp with no notice, or change their minds without telling you.

I was wondering if we could start chatting, like I said, I'd understand if you didn't take my word for how much I'm online, but I am 7 days a week. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom