Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A New R.P **Updated 8-10-11**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayBee_Gurl19

Planetoid
Hey Hey :) just looking for a new RP, heres my rabbit hole http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=BayBee I prefure MxF but if I like the plot enough i might try FxF or MxM i have a few ideas, but i also like to see what you can bring to the table, so if your intrested PM me, if you ask ill send you a list of my current plot ideas

I'm also fine with playing more than one person at a time, im not picky about length, and as for spelling, as long as i know what your trying to say im fine, juss don spel likkk dizz, biggest pet peeve

Thanks For Reading :)

RE: Looking For A New R.P

I never see you online on MSN T-T Please PM me when you're back, we could try something up ^^

Because of the new Harry Potter movie coming out... i'm fancy doing a magical scene roleplay story which i'm gonna called The SEDUCTION of the INNOCENT... i mean, our poor lil' Bayy-Bee Gurl being sooooo innocent like, or maybe she's only semi-innocent? Who know what so-called innocent girls do behind closed doors?

It's that time of the month again when the full moon rises itself out onto the night skies in all it's splendor and magnifcent glory. This time a lunar eclipse crosses it's path and the moon turns blood red... and at that very moment a mischievous angel from the bowels of Hell is released to cause havco and mayham to an unsuspecting world...

Her name is Mistress DEVIOUS, an avenging demon, who's mission is to punish naughty boy/girls who aduse themselves in the middle of the night. She's a Masturbatrix 1st class as well as a SheMale so if She's not beating you senseless with Her huge breasts She's banging the bajeezus outta you with the PHALLUS of EVIL!!!

Be warned, this is NO Alice in Wonderland story, this is KINKY SEX from the neither world product of the SICK PERVERTED mind of none other than siSSYfit-Boi!

...if you don't want to play with me... it's OK... i'll understand!

BayBee_Gurl19 said:
Hey Hey :) just looking for a new RP im new to this site but not new to roleplay, heres my rabbit hole http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=BayBee im cool with FxM FxF or MxM (i play a pretty good male ;D)
i have a few ideas, bt i also like to see what you can bring to the table, so if your intrested PM me, or you can email me at BayBee_Gurl19@hotmail.com

I'm also fine with playing more than one person at a time, im not picky about length as long as its at least 2 sentences, and as for spelling, as long as i know what your trying to say im fine, juss don spel likkk dizz, biggest pet peeve

Hey BayBee_Gurl19! I love your style and would love to come up with some sort of roleplay to do with you!

RE: Looking For A New R.P **Updated 8-1-11**

I'd be willing to RP with you. I have a couple plots I'd like to try out perhaps. :) Wing me a PM sometime!

I'm into most things that you have permitted in your RH so that should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom