Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jess' Ad to End All Her Ads (MxF, D/s, M/s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Moon
Jess’ Ad​

-CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW RP-

The Roleplay I Do: I would like to play human, hetero, dom/sub, literate stories with posts of four paragraphs or more. Private messages only; no IM.

As a male, I only play Dom. As a female, I prefer sub, but I will play a Domme for an exceptional, male partner. I prefer not to reveal my RL gender in order to preserve the fantasy for my partner, whom I work very hard to please.

Writing: Just read the samples waaaay below for an idea of my writing in a roleplay and match that. Simple.

Messaging Me: I will usually not respond to requests from players with only a kink list and no descriptions. If your profile is blank or you do not have a cover ad and/or sample forum thread to which you can point me, please provide a writing sample along with what you want from me. As you can see, I offer a variety, so I'm often at a loss when I get one-line requests for roleplays.

Characters: Only humans, possibly an extremely well-written artificial life form if it’s a sci-fi. I might be persuaded into a Norse god or goddess, but that’s as far as I’ll go with mythical beings. Males (mine or yours) should be over 30 years old. Females (mine or yours) should not be less than 25.

Physical Types: I like buxom, fat-bottomed girls with slender waists. In a word, voluptuous. I don’t play blondes, and I don’t like to play with them. That goes for men, as well. In men, I like Dwayne Johnson/Wolverine types, maybe a Brad Pitt without the blonde hair. Both eyes should be the same color. Racial characteristics are not a negative issue, and attractive ethnic features and skin tones add interest to the descriptions. For sexual specifics, see the kink list. They're important.

Settings: I am flexible on settings and will entertain ideas from the Pleistocene to the distant future on unknown worlds. I like many historical periods and will do pseudo-authentic, but don’t see any reason to get nit-picky. Fantasy is acceptable as long as it’s semi-realistic. Realism and Modern are always acceptable. Cultural variety is more than acceptable. No high school or college settings. None.

Kinks: F-list and Rabbit Hole

Possible Plots: SEE BUMP POST BELOW. Below are VERY rough ideas sketched out essentially as I thought of them. Some are more fleshed out than others with characters and settings. Some are bare bones. Some I have played with success. Some are brand-new. Edit: Updates to reflect my current craving to play female characters.

Sample Introductory Post: I probably shouldn't use this particular character, since I've begun and failed roleplays about ten times with her, but maybe she'll finally get lucky, if she's featured!

It was a small order for the big guy at the front table, a native in a white t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, the standard customer uniform--a single cup of coffee while he sat in the air-conditioned oasis of the shop and looked out the window at people passing in the street. Jess didn’t bother with a tray, just cupped the mug in her hand and placed it before the Hawaiian, who smiled up at her—big, white teeth. In fact, sitting down he was nearly her 5’4”, so he didn’t have far to tilt his massive head of soft, black ringlets to meet her gaze of liquid brown--large eyes on a small girl. She returned his smile and turned on the heel of her sensible shoes, incongruous with her tiny, black skirt, not much larger than her apron. The Hawaiian’s head swiveled to watch her pert rump sway, wiggle and then disappear behind the counter, where she worked on another coffee. Show over, he grinned and looked back out the window as he sipped at his coffee.

The espresso machine was acting up today, randomly spurting air in the wrong directions. Avoiding possible coffee spots on her white shirt, Jess stood at arm’s length as she pulled the lever to fill a petite cup with bitter brew. The bell at the front door jingled. She looked up and squinted, unable to see the newest customer against the brighter light of the open door. She raised her hand, shading the rays of the Hawaiian sun. The light made flames of her coppery hair, an auburn that her former lovers could confirm was natural by the match to the tidy trim below. She kept it styled in a saucy bob (the hair on her head, not below) with bangs, and she tended toward dark eye make-up, along with a weakness for lipsticks in unconventional colors, black, blue, white. She had been accused of being goth.

RE: Jess' Ad to End All Her Ads (MxF, D/S)

Bumping this with an update. I have had plenty of female takers, but I'm really craving myself in the female role, so I made changes to reflect that.

1. Partners in Deception: Open Again. See Bump Post Below.

2. Betrayal: (Female) A well-trained pet is wooed away from her Master by promises of greener pastures from a man she meets and then discovers he was only in it for a one-shot. The pet returns to beg her Master for forgiveness and to be taken in again. Haha, like he would take her back…

3. Addiction: (Female) For this, I imagine different substances, depending on the setting. If she’s in Victorian-style England, it might be opium. Absinthe could work, too. If it’s sci-fi, it could be anything. Her Master/Lover tries to detox her by replacing her highs with the intensity of sexual pleasure and pain. Note: This is only for an extremely literate, thoughtful roleplayer or it will get super-cheesy.

4. Muse: (Female) Female will play a man’s artistic muse. Sex with her results in brilliant, original ideas. The only problem is that she only appears to him at her whim, leaving him starved for both sex and ideas, sometimes, for weeks.

5. Murder: Closed

6. Post-apocalyptic in a Man’s World: Closed

7. Female Domme: (Female) Rarely will I offer to play as a female Domme, but will make an exception for the following idea. Financially well-situated Domme on the prowl for fresh meat comes across a man, who was once proud and capable, but who was disgraced when his secret desire for submission to women was discovered (by an ex-wife?). She takes in the mentally-broken hunk (still quite strong and virile) and trains him as her pet. Emphasis on D/s training and on the male sub’s infatuation with his Mistress.

Edit: I’m in the mood for this because I saw an ad from a male sub that tugged at my heartstrings. It’s so hard for them to find a good woman. If you’re one of these muscle guys who needs the soft touch of a whip to keep you inline, send me a sample of your writing, please. I’m willing to place this in a fantasy, post-apo or sci-fi setting, as well as, modern.

8. Female Tarzan (Female) This is fantastical in that the female is elven. She has been raised by natives in a tropical paradise, discovered by her people and brought back to their lands, where they try to indoctrinate her into their gracious way of life. She rebels, almost kills her elvish tutor and is returned to the “wild,” essentially banishing her. Years later, there are elves who regret this harsh solution and send a man to see if she lives and can still be”rehabilitated.” This can be played as a romance or a romance/D/S where the male resorts to a collar and leash to control her savage nature.

9. Man from the Past (Female) Sci-fi. Our scientist will be the female, who brings the man forward through time. This can be a lot of fun with Crocodile Dundee in New York moments. There are many ways to play this, depending on the era from which the man arrives. The plot is the woman’s attempt to send him back?? Meanwhile they stumble through their differences and find that man and woman, no matter from which time periods, just somehow fit together??

Edit: I’ve worked on this story now, and I have a female character, setting, background and an introductory post ready to go. Much love to whoever can respond with a sexy, detailed description of the MAN I bring forward in time. His time period of origin and characterization is all up to the player, naturally. I only have two requests in that regard, both on my kink list, a large cock and a muscular build.

10. Serious M/s training (Female) While I always indulge in training in a D/s to some degree, this would be a more formal M/s relationship. In this one, I would like to roleplay out the difficulties of committing to a 24/7, perhaps in a large, urban area or, if we are adventurous, in a medium-sized city in the Bible Belt. Only serious applicants with experience as a Master or sub (slave) should even consider this. Every M/s play requires a lot of patience from both partners, so I only want people willing to give that patience (in either role).

RE: Jess' Ad to End All Her Ads (MxF, D/S)

I would like to try the female role for one of these. As always, I'm looking for hunky male types with charisma. I imagine this as more adventure than Master/slave, but dominant guys shouldn't come in as mere bullies. A male character with integrity and guns and knives and macho would be perfect. I definitely see romance and very story-driven, but SMUT is necessary. No Smut=Boring.

1. Partners in Deception: Bad experiences have taught Xashi/a that she is safer appearing as a boy on a ship full of horny, male spacefarers than as the lone, vulnerable female. Only a close friend among the crew of the ship discovers that Xashi is a girl and helps her hide her gender from the others. Their friendship develops into a love affair, which they keep secret while they consider planets and space stations along the ship’s route upon which to leave together. Not wanting a challenge for his claim on Xasha, the friend/lover is particularly eager to maintain the deception. Optional: Xasha becomes pregnant, thus rushing them for time.

2. Space Traders: I blatantly stole this space trader idea from an ad somewhere that I've forgotten. The idea was that the woman signs onto the ship of a vagabond-type space trader, and they roam around the galaxy having adventures while romancing and sexing each other up. To make it more interesting, maybe one or both of them are "on the run." Maybe they both are, but neither knows the either is! Brainstorm with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom