Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Pretend. (Plots inside! :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaRae

Meteorite
I'm am looking for a roleplay with a semi-lit to lit partner. I will play Yaoi, Yuri, and Het roles. I don't double unless the two chracters we control are very different.

I usually only RP on Private Messages since I tend to forget threads.

My RH: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=LolaRae

Police officer x Criminal
-A girl/boy is pulled over by a cop in a routine traffic stop. The driver is annoyed by the cop and is rude to him/her. After that, the cop looks up their information and begins to stalk them. They show up at his/her apartment to annoy their neighbors and landlord, they falsly arrest him/her and keep them in jail for long periods at a time, etc. The boy/girl becomes victimized by the cop and they's nothing they can do about it.

Police officer x Bad girl/boy
-They knew each other by name. She ended up on the recieving end of his cuffs almost every Friday night. When she bites off more than she can chew, he's the one who has to take her in. Will he put his duty to the community over his feelings for her?

Bad boy/Good girl
-Outside of the county jail, a teenage girl stands by the gates handing out pamphlets for the local curch. However, one particular criminal catches her eye and they both hit it off immediately. As they get together, he slowly begins to corrupt her by introducing her to drinking, smoking, and the like. When she learns that he is actually a member of a gang of criminals, will she be sucked into a life of crime?

Prison guard/Inmate/Warden x Inmate

Slave x Master/Mistress
I will only play master/mistress if I am provided with a very good plot.

Royalty
I always have loved the thought of royals in bondage. Being shackled and tied up while wearing elegant clothes and jewels.
-A prince or King comes back to his kingdom after being victorious in a battle or something. So he has a huge parade and everyone in the kingdom is required to come. My character makes an off-color comment about the Royalty and he overhears it and calls her out. She's not the type to back down so he has her placed under arrest and keeps her as a prisoner to do what he pleases and to set an example to his people.
-A theiving girl gets caught trying to steal something from a royal and is imprisoned. But the royal is so angry that she brings the girl up into her quarters to clean, but then the girl ties her up and has her way with her. And then it becomes a struggle for dominance, they both enjoy it so much and each wants the upper hand.

Kidnapper x Kidnapee
I will only play this with a good plot. I want to RP with a really sadistic kidnapper who will make me feel like a victim.

Fandoms: I wanna play a Sonic the Hedgehog RP with one of the roles above. (Slave/Master, Cop/Criminal, etc.) I'm craving this for some reason.

If what you want isn't on this list, feel free to shoot me a PM with your idea and a detailed plot and maybe we can work something out.

I'd rp a mistress/slave, you being the mistress if you'd like. I don't really have a very good plot, but I'm open to 99% of things if you'd like to suggest.

PM me if you're interested. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom