Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura's Request and stuffies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigimonEmperor

Super-Earth
Hiya everyone! It's me Sakura, Anyway so like I have a few RP's in mind but i do have a couple of ground rule's before i begain to list them, and here they are.

1. All my RP's are OC, it's not like i like any char's of anime or game's or stuff, It's just that i like them how they are and not everyone can copy them in there exact way or charm. Unless you can give me a good reason for wanting to play a existing char.

2. I do not RP with these kink's because they just gross me out! And they are: Scat, waterspouts, vore, or gore (now gore and gor are two different thing's cookie's to every one that knows what I talk about!)

3. No One is perfect! So I don't mind a good one liner but please don't make it every post.... :mad::mad:

4. HAVE FUN!

Now that that is out the way lets get to the RP list! It is as follows ones with "[ ]" are ones im alredy in.. ones with "^.^" are ones im craving right now.

Anime/Cartoon

Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
pokemon ^.^
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Bayblade
Yu-Gi-Oh
Code Geass
Death Note
Dragonball Z ^.^
Evangelion
Fullmetal Alchemist
Reborn
Bleach
[Konjiki no Gash Bell]
Vampire Knight
Naruto ^.^
Sailor moon ^.^
Shaman king

Incest

Brother/sister
father/daughter ^.^
[Mother/son]

Game based

Final fantacy X
Dragon Age 2
Soul Calibur IV
Persona 3 FES ^.^

Other

Gor
Master/slave
Mistress/Slave
Prince/princess
Angel/demon
Werewolf/human
Vampire/human
[Jedi/sith]

Well there you go! All plot's can be decided via PM

Would very much like a death note rp, I loved the series very much but I'm not sure how much we could do to change the plot. Pm me with ideas if you have them C: otherwise we can talk them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom