Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests, by Xixa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xixa

Moon
Hello! I'm Xixa, or Xi..or Xixi. I really love roleplays, and I'm ready to start. I do a variety of things but nothing disgusting. If you don't see what you want listed below, just ask! I'll roleplay in the threads or by PM. Soon, I may use Yahoo or something like that.

FxF:
I play dom, but prefer switch.
I also love Futa and Incest.
Toys make my day.
Concensual, rape and forced sex are all okay.
Weird breast centered idea I found in a hentai that I really love (ask)

MxF
My girls like being sub or switch.
Incest is great, especially Mom and Son, or Brother and Sister.
I love deepthroating and group sex.
Again, rape and forced sex are okay, as well as consensual.

For Both:
I enjoy my characters being filmed.
Lots of cum!
I also tend to play highschool students
I really REALLY want to do some League of Legends stuff!!!!

PM me if any of these look good to you! I'll be waiting!

IDEA(S):

I Want an A+ (I need a guy and another girl for this one. You two make a thread in the Roleplays that require more coordination thing and let me know about it)
A history teacher's class is very difficult and only two students have an A: one is a girl who works and studies hard and the other is a bitch who fucks the teacher everyday. The first girl decides to investigate the situation and learns of the secret between the teacher and the student. However, instead of telling, she decides to join in. (Can play both girls or can be in a group)

CURRENTLY CLOSED! WOW I FILL UP FAST!
DO NOT PM ME IF IT SAYS CLOSED. I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU IF I FEEL YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ENTIRE POST!!!!!!

Because of the new Harry Potter movie coming out... i fancy doing a magical scene roleplay story which i'm gonna called The SEDUCTION of the INNOCENT... i mean, poor lil' XIXA girl being sooooo innocent like, or maybe she's only semi-innocent? Who know what so-called "innocent girls" do behind closed doors?

It's that time of the month again when the full moon rises itself out onto the night skies in all it's splendor and magnifcent glory. This time a lunar eclipse crosses it's path and the moon turns blood red... and at that very moment a mischievous angel from the bowels of Hell is released to cause havco and mayham to an unsuspecting world...

Her name is Mistress DEVIOUS, an avenging demon, who's mission is to punish naughty boys and girls who aduse themselves in the middle of the night. She's a Masturbatrix 1st class as well as a SheMale so if She's not beating you senseless with Her huge breasts She's banging the bajeezus outta you with the PHALLUS of EVIL!!!

Be warned, this is NO Alice in Wonderland story, this is KINKY SEX from the neither world product of the SICK PERVERTED mind of none other than siSSYfit-Boi!

...if you don't want to play with me... it's OK... i'll understand!

HORNYDEVIL.jpg

"The sexy witch, Miss Vagina Divine, conjures up an nasty Demon... the trouble is there just no more room in her tiny kitchen appartment to draw a bigger pentacle.... So. She ends UP with 12 inch prick!"

BUT, yanno, some adventuresome girls like SICK and PERVERTED are you one of them? ALL i can promise you is i'll be a faithful threader and try to make my posts interesting and amusing and hopefully... er... make your sweet lovely nipples all HARD like, your pretty toes curl up and have you touch places you don't normally do in public. Do warned tho, Mistress "D" maybe lurking outside that very moment.

Drop me a pm if interest or just to say HellOOooo... will be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom