Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Female For DOA Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
I'm looking for a female to play a character from the Dead Or Alive video game series. The roleplay would consist of fighting in the tournaments, then going back to Zack Island for recreation. I'm really looking for lesbian action between the girls, so playing of the male characters would apply to the tournament only. Of course, I'm not looking for just smut. The girls have their own stories that we can expand on, as well. Before applying, though, I would like to emphasize that I would like my RP partner to be dedicated and in for the long term.

I had a roleplay like this, but my RP partner vanished without an heads-up at all. I have made a couple attempts to get into contact with her, but to no avail. So, as such, I'm looking for someone dedicated. I live in the Eastern time zone, so someone in that time zone, as well would work great. One last note, knowledge of DOA before the roleplay is not required. Information about it is available on Wikipedia and other information sites, so if you need to look it up before starting, that's fine.

So, if a smutty, lesbian, adventure roleplay in the DOA universe interests you, then let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom