Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF or MxF roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irisballoon

Meteorite
About the roleplayer​
Hi! My names April. I've been role playing for about 5-7 years now. I'm a 20 year old bi female. I'm living in Rhode Island with my son, my parents and my brother. My son is 8 months old. :) I am currently single, but looking for that special someone to take care of me, and be there for me. So far its been going great! I also went to high school for theater, and we did a lot of character building in that class, so I have a lot of character building on my sleeve.​

The characters I play
Diana Bradley(22)-She's a student in college for her bachelor's in dance and performing arts. She's a sweet, kind girl with a great sense of humor. She loves to dance, sing and act. She's a great friend and a wonderful daughter and sister. Though this girl has a dark side. At night, she puts on her thick eyeliner and goes to the strip club Fantasies where she works as a stripper. She loves to dance to heavy metal and rock music. That's her favorite. Some fun little facts about Diana, she loves sushi, pizza with green olives and cheese, loves to watch tru blood on tv, and has only had one or two serious boyfriends.

Jessica Morin(24)She's a lesbian woman looking for love. She's 5'4 and 125 pounds. She's an artist that has gone through a lot in her life. She's gone through physical, sexual and mental abuse by her ex girlfriends and her father. She would love to be a figure drawer mostly for nude women. She loves going dancing at the techno clubs and loves to go to the strip joints. She has a serious personality when you first talk to her, but you need to push away that to see the sensitive side of her.

(This is my only character for the moment, but if you have a suggestion for me, I'd be glad to take it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom