Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

4 way Roleplay. [Shattered x Texas x Pride x Sarahhhx]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered

Planetoid
Ruby Lupin's black heels clacked on the concrete pavement as she walked to the bar 'Dark's'. She wore a tight, short black dress that was strapless, with a wide black belt and a large golden buckle that wrapped around her waist, making her chest pop more than it already did. Thick black mascara and eye liner framed her grey eyes, making them more visible than they already were, with blood red lipstick on her full lips. Her pale skin was almost illuminated in the dark, while her maroon colored hair blended in. She looked stunning, in fact - she could wear rags and no one would care.

Clutching her handbag to her side, she continued. She was pretty confident, she knew the streets like the back of her hand. Knew where the safest places to walk, where no one could corner her easily. She came up to the large flashing sign which read 'Dark's', and opening the door, the loud chitter chatter, clanking of glasses and laughter engulfed her. She scanned the crowd, looking for her best friend whom she hadn't seen in years. And finally, her eyes landed on the familiar face.

--1 or so hours later.

Ruby chuckled, taking another swig of the beer in her hand. She leaned back into the comfortable chair, peering over her friends shoulder to the two men in the other corner of the bar, who had been glancing at them both for a while now. She couldn't help but stare as well, they were both incredibly handsome, and she'd been deprived of anything for so long that they sent her a little moody. "Hey, d'you know who those two guys?" she asked, her eyes flickering to them, then back to her good friend's face.

For Fagan Browne, it was as if he'd never left the old apartment or his old roommate. Eight months ago, after graduation, he'd taken a new job and moved across the country. It wasn't long, however, before he realized the job was far below his expectations, and he'd started sending out resumes. By luck, a rival company back home was looking for his talents, and he'd snapped up the job. Fortunately, his old friend was still here, happily pursuing his career, and he was the first one Fagan called with the news. They'd spent the last couple of days helping Fagan get moved into his new place, in the same apartment building as his old buddy. In their conversations, their laughing relaxation on the couch sharing a cold one, it was as if the months had never intervened, their friendship as strong as ever.

Tonight was to celebrate. Since the bar they'd chosen was a bit upscale, Fagan was in a shirt and open jacket, no tie, and the top couple of buttons open. He and his friend talked about girls, sports, sex, politics, sex, the classes they had hated the most, and sex. There was plenty of eye candy in the bar, but after an hour or so, Fagan's attention was most directed to the pair of girls at the far end of stools.

"You know," he grinned slyly at his buddy, taking a sip of his bourbon, "I think the one in the black dress is definitely giving us a lookover." He waited for his friend to check them out. "So, if you had to pick, which one would be your favorite?" he asked, in a playful game.

(Call him Nathaniel, Nate, etc. Picture: Here.)

I smiled as we continued our many conversations at the bar, staring at these two girls alot. Damn, they had it all. Well, enough for my tastes. I'm not too good with taking girls out, and getting to know more about them, which is obviously why I don't have a girlfriend. Plus, those damn matchmaking websites are nothing but a damn scam to get people's money; they just make up those high percentages, like all good businesses do.

"Hey, man, I dunno, they're both so good... what about you? You got a thing for that girl in the black dress?" I asked, smirking at him. I raised my eyebrows with my sly grin, teasing my friend in a snicker, anticipating his reaction to my words. "Why don't we go over there to talk to them? Who knows... we might be lucky enough," I said, smiling with a wink that told my friend what I meant very obviously.

(Sorry, Texas pretty much defined it so I couldn't really go too much detail... :/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom