Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex ED [female looking for dom male]

Have you fucked a hoe today?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm doing it later

• I chose not to answer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking care of the baby [ female sub]

I'm looking to do a role-play where I play a young woman who was kidnapped by a man ( or another woman if you want to do yuri ) and forced into acting like a baby. She would be wearing just a diaper for most of the time and basically treated like an infant as well.

NOTE: I am more than wiling to do other role-plays so feel free to suggest ideas!
I'm also craving some other role-plays which involve:

1) medical play ( big craving)
2) bondage
3) milking

Those are the things I'm currently looking to do.
I want to play the sub in each thing and will only play female characters. I have no problem with doing this in threads or pms just not outside of the site.

If you are intrested pm me or post here.

Milk me? [f looking for dom m]

I'm looking for a few good role-plays where my character ( the girl) gets her breasts milked. I'm not into the cow udders just regular breasts that ( could be expanded) that get milked. Maybe something with a girl who got taken and given an injection to keep her horny and producing milk all the time.

Thats not the only thing I'm open to so feel free ( or rather DO ) suggest other ideas that you have.

PM me or post here. I just really want some role-playing.

RE: Milk me? [f looking for dom m]

PM sent with story idea and counter-proposals to go with it.

Okay so, i've been getting a lot of request for my craving regarding lactation, now, I would like to get some for a few other cravings. The one I'm craving the most is something with a sex ed teacher gives one of his students private lessons because she is unable to attend all of her day classes due to the fact that she has to take extra courses to finish school. I'll be playing the student and you of course would be the teacher. I would love to have the teacher work his lessons in while he uses the students body as the example.

The other craving I'm looking for is a young teen, ( of course they have gone through puberty) and her father end up with a sexual relationship. Maybe the father is extremely paranoid about the girl going out with guys and so he constantly 'exams' her to make sure she's not doing what he doesn't wan the to do.

Threads or PM's are fine, either way. I just don't like messengers or email.

bump it up

i would like to do the second idea. i read a story a long time ago online and it was kind of like it, except the teenager and her father went on a skiing trip and get snowed in by themselves, and she walks in on him masturbating, and that's where it all starts.

And you'd be okay playing the male role, correct?
Pm's or threads?
I would like to do the one posted more than that one if that's alright.

yes, the male.
and pm's.
also, did you want him to be examining her or how would you like it to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom