Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Slave/Master based roleplays (F or M. Pref F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathantrick

Planetoid
Hey all! I'm jonathan trick. Obviously I'm here for some sexual, slave/master based roleplays.

I'm into most things and setups. I would like to experiment with a furry RP if people are into it. If not, just change my rabbit hole species to human. :)

Since my character in furry terms plays a snake, I would like to experiment with breath control and constriction using the tail, to make things more erotic with it.

In human terms, I'm into most bdsm things apart from the too extreme. Would love kidnap based RPs with forced slavery. Maybe blackmail.

I can play both the dom and the sub, I prefer to play sub but most I RP with prefer me as a dom so I guess it's your preference.

Story ideas:

Jonny Trick the Snake:

-Slave goes into Trick's cave lair, and finds themselves becoming his sexual 'prey' (no vore, just becomes his slave.)
-Trick is bought from by a dominant to be broken in.
-Jonny kidnaps slave from street
-Jonny is a pro dom and the sub buys his services

--

Human:

-Blackmail (many scenarios avail!)
-Slave (underground sex slave trade scenario preferred, more avail.)
--

There are many other plots I would like to include. Feel free to wing me a PM or just ask questions via here.

Rabbit Hole Account: Jonny Trick (for my human preferences, just pretend that instead of the snake species he is a human XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom