Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dad looking for a daughter to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m Mandy’s Dad. I’ll admit I’m not a terribly experienced roleplayer but I’m not inexperienced, either; I think I just need some more seasoning. :p At any rate, I’m a 47 year old dad looking for a college age daughter to have a romantic and erotic relationship with. I have a few scenarios in mind:

1. I was a womanizer when I was in my teens and early to mid-twenties, but then I fell in love and got married. Unfortunately, I remained a womanizer and my wife finally divorced me when I was thirty-seven. The good news is that the marriage produced two fine kids: my daughter Mandy, who is now twenty years old, blonde and gorgeous, in college, and the light of my life; and my son Daniel, who is eighteen and also going to college. I have had incest with my sister a few times, but never seriously entertained the idea of incest with Mandy until she came to stay with me for the summer between her junior and senior years; it was then I came to realize that my romantic and mild sexual feelings for my beautiful and sexy daughter are a lot stronger than I realized. I also discover that Mandy’s sexual and romantic feelings for me are just as strong. Over the course of the summer Mandy and I develop a romantic relationship that leads to various types of sexual activity, but the romance could run into trouble if I give in to my desires for Mandy’s gorgeous friends.

2. Mandy is away at college and she and I send emails back and forth. The emails are, like the relationship described above, close and loving but normal in the beginning; they become increasingly romantic and erotic as Mandy and I reveal our sexual secrets to each other.

Note: the level of Mandy’s sexual experience will be largely up to you, though if she’s twenty years old and still a virgin I’d have to wonder what the hell is wrong with her. :) Also, I’d like it if Mandy had lesbian desires/fantasies/experiences; and I wouldn’t be surprised at all to find out there’s a sexual history/relationship between Mandy and her brother Daniel.

I’ll more than likely come up with other scenarios in the future, and if any ladies have scenarios they’d like to suggest, you’re free to contact me and ask. I’d prefer to do the rp here in the forums, but emails are okay too. Sorry, but I’m not interested in IMs.

Bump with additional info:

I’m also interested in certain types of fandom rp’s, specifically with the following actresses/characters:

A. J. Cook/Agent Jennifer Jerreau from Criminal Minds
Alexis Bledel/Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls
Alicia Silverstone/Jennifer from The Babysitter/Emily from Excess Baggage
Beverly Mitchell/Lucy from 7th Heaven
Ellen Page/Juno (pregnant or not pregnant)/Ariadne from Inception
Hayden Panettiere/Claire Bennet from Heroes
Kay Panabaker/Nikki Westerley from Summerland
Mena Suvari/Angela Hayes from American Beauty/Dora Diamond from Loser
Sara Paxton/Sara Denton from Summerland
Sarah Michelle Gellar/Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Thora Birch/Jane from American Beauty/Enid from Ghost World (green-haired version preferred)

As you might guess, I’d prefer a father/daughter relationship but I’m open to other ideas.

Bumping because I've been gone a long time. Still interested in a father daughter romance, though now not craving the second scenario (in the first post) so much. Also, because I'm quite busy these days, it would be much easier for me to handle an rp through my email than here at BlueMoon. If anyone's interested, my email address is on my profile. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom