Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

revamping,

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: By Azura! By Azura! [ one x one TES: OBLIVION search ]

Sanguine, my brother, and greetings from the folds of night. I have looked upon your request and have found my attention drawn to it. I have A. played the game extensively, and B. done my readings on the dark brotherhood. so if it would be at all possible for me to possibly have a small conversation with you over details, that would be perfect.

I will mostly be available for contact when the night is full, and the shadows grow strong. may the Speaker and Silencer, have words with one another. and as always may the night mother watch over you.

Stand over here? What about say...over there? No? Right here? Okay, you're the grand champion!

Just had to bump for ya :D

Your comment made me giggle. :D

Thanks for the bump!

A bump from Mr_Sir for a great RPer, enjoying ours so far.

:D

I am enjoying it, too!

I will whip up a reply later today.

I am back from an unannounced hiatus.

I have two wonderful role-plays at the moment, but I am always looking for more.

It's been a while since I played Oblivion, but in my opinion the Shivering Isles was just freakin amazing. I thought it might be neat to rp something with the new Sheogorath but I don't quite meet your requirements so I guess I'll just throw that out as a suggestion for you. lol

Unfortunately, I did not buy the Game of the Year edition, so I am not familiar with that expansion. /: Sorry! I wish I could help you out, but I do not feel comfortable role-playing something I have not played.

You should totally get it from Live if you get the chance. It's just mind-blowingly good.

I will keep that in mind. :D Thank you! I know my brother bought the GoTY version, so I may just borrow his.

I'm up for a TeS rp. Totally! I was thinking mages. My character is a covert necromancer and tries to seduce yours (both in joining the necrom's cult as becoming his mate). Drop me a pm or add me on some IM service to discuss the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom