Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cryptogoth's Naughty Ideas [M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptogoth[FM]

Banned
Banished
My main thread is here, but it's more for my plotty rather than smutty ideas, the latter of which is what this thread is for.

I am seeking not only someone who is literate, but also someone who might at least be a bit enjoyable to talk to. I like people who greet me with a bit more personality and less formalization.

Anyways...

Ideas​

Nikki -- place-holder name -- is a lonely teenage girl. She feels sad all the time because other people at school make fun of her and call her ugly, and because she feels like nobody really cares about her. She develops a relationship online with a guy who is somewhat older, named Kal. He appears to be very young at heart, and he makes Nikki feel a lot better about herself, by telling her she's pretty and offering his emotional support.

He starts to convince her to take provocative photos of herself, for him. Then, he asks her to meet him in person. He takes her to a department store and has her try on revealing outfits -- as opposed to her usual modest style of dress -- and then he takes her someplace to have sex with her.

His motive is not to take advantage of her, like some stereotypical online perv. His intent is to help boost her self-esteem, and make her feel wanted and whatnot. However, his intent could be the former if you'd prefer.

In the American South, there is a young man who lives in the forest. He doesn't live in any kind of domicile though. He doesn't even speak English, and doesn't wear clothes a hundred percent of the time. He had been living in the wilderness since he could remember -- he's basically a feral human. One day, he's just sitting around minding his own business, doing feral human stuff, when he sees something he had never really seen before: another human, or humans, specifically a female, or females. She -- or they -- is/are out hiking or camping. He puts down his forest-newspaper -- I'm obviously being humorous here -- and gets the urge to mate.

PM me if interested. I'm sort of craving the first one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom