Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like anthro herms? Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Isabella~

Moon
I updated the lists, deleting some I don't feel like playing again, marking some I may in the future, and adding a few more faces. Also, not if you PM me with a name I do have at least one plot lined up for each girl, I am not making you do all the thinking anymore.

So I am still mostly looking for smut but I love having some kind of story, makes it more fun for me. Like always if your playing a human you have a low chance of getting a roleplay with me unless you have one hell of a plot. As for partners I am looking to play with another anthro who can be male, female, or another herm it doesn't matter to me.

A few key things I am craving before you get to browsing the selection. Although I will play dominant roles I have quite a few going and wish to play more submissive characters, not that I want to sit back and relax. Some of my characters don't go far kink wise but I have a few that like dark kinks like rape, heavy bondage, and pain in general so just ask and I will direct you to my darker character (Will never to anything bathroom related and bleeding is really not fun... Ever). So give it a look, toss me a PM, and we can see where it goes.

Dominant:
Absinthe (Taken)
Layla (Taken)
Jennifer

Submissive:
Hannah
Casandra
Nina
Bella (Taken. Will use for a Bella and Trish incest.)
Trish

Switch:
Sinya
Katherine
Cassy (Taken)
Samantha
Serenity

RE: Wanting to play an anthro herm.

Kewlsters ^_^. Alright then, how's about an RP with your Sinya character then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom