Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahem! Requests Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Succubus

Planetoid
Well, I'm currently out of my mind in boredom so I thought I'd throw an attempt of a request thread out there to see if anyone can quinch my thirst. I currently don't have than many ideas because I'm still sort of brain dead at the moment, but I can tell you what I don't like to see if anyone wants to work with me. I'm still relatively new to the site so be patient with me. I'm a baby! Ha ha.

I don't do incest, bestiality, and no shemales. I'm currently craving a sort of Tarzan-like roleplay, with the same basic idea. But I never get any offers for that so I won't be offended if you say no! I'm all about literacy and length, details and creativity -- twists and turns, making things interesting! I don't like generic things, so I like to give a new flavor to everything or at least have some unique characters to do just that. Any takers or helpers?

Does it have to be specifically Tarzan or just in general woman finds savage who turns out to be wealthy lord?

No, not specifically; I just like the idea of a man being secluded from the world all his life and the language barrier and common knowledge of how to act and such.

black.cadillac said:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24274

Makes me ponder what you desire now since someone claimed your craving at the moment. I have ims or pm if you wish to discuss, unless here suffices.

Sanoci said:
Makes me ponder what you desire now since someone claimed your craving at the moment. I have ims or pm if you wish to discuss, unless here suffices.

Well, just swing me a PM and we can figure something out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom