Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

。。。 Seeking a Man for a Romance!! 。。。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello felllow BMRer's =]

My name is Big Booty Bitch and I've been roleplaying since I was 13 years old. I am now 21 years old, so I have about 8 years of roleplaying under my belt. I am not a super literate role player, I do not want 10 paragraphs. But neither do I want 1 sentence. Whatever you give me, I will mirror and give you the same amount. So if you want a good few paragraphs, then you NEED to give me a few good Paragraphs.

Any ways, I love all kind of role plays. I am more of a romantic than anything. But I can do a smut roleplay if I really have to or if I am in the mood.

Pairings will ALWAYS Be ME x YOU

I will Mostly ALWAYS rp as Sub. But occasionally I have an urge to be Dominant. And When that urge comes I will let you know. AS OF NOW. I AM WANTING TO BE SUB. I already have an ASSLOAD of rp's with me being DOM.

----- Okay so this is REALLY REALLY getting to me. I have NEVER been a Length Natzi or a Grammar Natzi. But I think I might start becoming one. IF you CAN NOT SPELL. Or if you CAN NOT give me more than three lines. DO NOT EVEN PM ME AT ALL. You need to know the difference between -- 'They're/There/Their' 'were/we're/where' -- I swear I am losing my mind when I start a great roleplay. And then when I get a response they can't even give me one paragraph or spell. Yes, I may sound like a bitch. Look at my name. I am searching for someone who is willing to mirror my post length and be able to spell and give good detail!

Pairings -

Best Friend x Best friend -
A boy and girl have been friends since the first grade, were always hip to hip and could never be torn apart. Though years passed and soon they were graduated from high school before they knew it. Their last night together, before the boy left for college they had a night together which led to a steamy night. Though after that night they separated for over 6 years. Having graduated from college now with his degree he is coming back home. In hopes of seeing his best friend. In which they do run into each other. Though over the past years they had lost connections with one another so they lost their friendship with one another. Though after they begin to hang out like they use to in high school a spark ignites between them. Like their graduation night, except it leads to more things. We could add in maybe a possibility of pregnancy, maybe a jealous ex. Some things to keep it interesting, exciting, a little bit of drama here and there.

Best friend x Friends Father -
The two girls have been friends for years, having her friend always spending the night. Though after her friends father is divorced, he begins to notice his daughters friend and how much she truly has grown up. [Either can be romance or smut.]

Best friend x Friends Brother
Best friend x Friends Uncle
Best Friend x Friends Cousin

School -
Student x Teacher
Teacher x Principal
Student x Principal
Popular Girl x Jock
Nerdy Girl x Rebel
Punk girl x Jock
Punk girl x Punk Boy
Nerdy Girl x Nerdy guy
Nerdy girl x Jock

[/color]
----
Original
------

Stranger x Stranger
Cop x Cop
Victim x Cop
Jailbird x Cop
Fan x Famous Person
Fan x Drummer
Band Member x Band Member
Singer/Band Member x Fan
Fan x football player
Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend
-
Ex bf and ex girlfriend have been broken up for almost a year now. Having new relationships, but they're not quite what they expected. After running into their ex at [The bar, restaurant, park.. where ever.. don't matter] They find themselves needing eachothers company again. [Either can be complete smut like booty calls or romance where they realize they can't live with out each other.]

Wife x Husbands Friend
Wifes Friend x Husband
StripperxCustomer

Rape -
Either he follows her home from the bar, or he is someone she knows. [Boy in school, friend, teacher, family member.] All they know is that they need a piece of ass and her's is just in reach. And don't care what they have to do to get it.
-----
Beast
-----
Girl x Dog
Girl x Horse
Girl x Wolf
Girl x Dragon
Girl x Centaur
Girl x Griffin
Girl x Minotaur
Girl x Monster [Any kind, maybe tentacle?]

-----
Incest
-----
Father x Daughter

Sister x Brother
-
The sister and brother were so close to one another while they were growing up. It was just not right for a brother and sister to get along so well, but they did. They were hip to hip, best friends. Though the brother leaves for college/the Army and is gone for quite a few years. They have lost communication with him and she begins to slowly learn to live without him. Though she is now graduated from high school and starting to live on her own. Though after she is moved in and starting her new life, a knock comes to the door... who could it be?

Niece x Uncle

Daughter x Brother x Father
-
Father is recently divorced from his wife, [or she dies] and he is quite upset over it. He finds himself thinking of his daughter in such ways that he did over his wife. And can't help but try to get some physical comfort for her, the daughter loving her father so much. Knows it's wrong but she will do whatever he needs and succumbs to his physical and sexual needs. Though as they are becoming Intimate, the brother comes home and catches them in the act. Though instead of letting his presence known, he waits til they are done before he blackmails his sister into pleasuring him. And of course the father walks in and it can turn into a full on fledged family fun scene! ;D

-----------

Those are all the pairings I can think of right now. So if you have any pairings or Ideas/ plots you would like hit me up!
Bump!

Bump!

RE: 。。。 Seeking a Man to sate my lust! 。。。

。。。BUMP! 。。。 BUMP! 。。。BUMP! Still Looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom