Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy outfits, seductive teasing and dirty talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simont

Planetoid
Are my favourite things in roleplay. If you like them too then get in touch. Some ideas are below but I'm open to suggestions or changes.

Teacher and student - she thinks it would be fun to sit at the front of class and tease the teacher, maybe he will give her better reports

Policeman and speeding driver - she has already been caught three times and really needs to keep her licence

Boss and secretary - his hot new secretary always wears such sexy little outfits and he wonders how badly she wants to keep her new job

Airhostess and passenger - he can't keep his eyes off her all flight as she struts up and down the aisle brushing against him and is always coming up with excuses to get her to come and help him

Best friends dad - she comes round to pick up her friend for a night out but she isn't well, she ends up coming in for a couple of drinks with her friends dad instead

Anyone else fancy any of these roles? I still really want to do best friends dad and boss and secretary in particular. I like all the ideas though especially those that would involve kinky outfits and dirty talk. So much fun :)

Hi, anyone fancy doing any of these by IM today? Or some from my other thread?

Strangers standing on a busy train broken down in a dark tunnel
Woman opens her christmas present to find a hot guy tied up for her pleasure
He buys her at a charity auction and is supposed to make her cook and clean for him but ties her to the end of his bed and uses her for his pleasure.
He is lost on his way to a friends house so knocks on the door to ask for directions. The hen party inside has got a bit wild and they pull him in to use him for the night.
She gets home after a night out and is feeling a bit horny. After some dirty talk in a chatroom she is very horny and shows him whatever he wants on her webcam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom