Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a Female Tamer for my Male Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ty5550

Meteorite
Alright before you go on to read the idea keep in mind that story is just as important to me as are the sex scenes. I love detailed and descriptive posts...role plays that are one liners are not for me, role plays that are only one paragraph or two paragraphs a post are not for me. I like some depth and character development so I am only interested in role play partners who can post a few paragraphs each post and give it some quantity and quality...quality is of course more important than quantity, however no matter how good your one sentence or paragraph is it will not be enough for me.

Now on to the idea, if you are still reading this that is. For the sake of the summary of the idea I will be calling the girl Sakura though it can be changed:

Sakura has just turned 13 and like her parents promised she received her first cell phone on her birthday. Later that night while she is sitting at the computer and all of a sudden the screen starts to shine brightly and emit a digital stream of numbers and digital beeping to go with it. Sakura notices that her cell phone is doing the same thing, next thing she knows everything electrical was going haywire!

A bright, blinding light engulfs her cellphone and when it fades it has totally changed its shape and appearance into some kind of strange device. Picking it up to examine it, the device opens up the computer screen as it activates a gate into the Digital World and the girl finds herself being sucked in.

Now the Digital World is quite the dangerous place, not really meant for a small girl such as herself to be wondering off alone. It is a good thing that she is partnered with a big strong Digimon to protect her. Though it would seem that the Digimon lust for more than just a battle and has experience that does not just pertain to fighting. It doesn't help that Sakura has just entered puberty and is leaking out pheromones like crazy that puts him on edge and arouses his animal instincts. So aside from the many battles and obstacles the two of them have to overcome, there also develops a sexual romance.

Now what Digimon I play is up for discussion, though I was thinking that he would already and always be in champion form (Leomon for example) unless he Digivolved higher. I could even play him as always in ultimate form (Weregarurumon for example)...There are many of good Digimon out there to use for this scenario and I would like input from my writing partner on this.

Some Sexual Elements that I would like to include:

Size Difference: Well most Digimon are already rather big compared to humans, and compared to a 13 year old girl there are many Digimon that would tower over her in which we can choose. I like size difference mainly because the Digimon is meant to be strong and a protector, though with their romance he will also be somewhat possessive...plus I like the idea of the Digimon effortlessly picking her up.

Large Penis: Well with size difference and the large Digimon, naturally he would have a penis larger than any human. I want to have it so that their connection and bond as Digimon and Tamer makes it so her body can handle his giant size and stretches to mold and accommodate him...sure it may be rather uncomfortable and painful at first, but the spark between them would also bring unbelievable pleasure. The actually size of the penis will vary on which Digimon I play and the preference to my writing partner. This could also include Cervical Penetration and Stomach Bulging.

Excessive Semen: Well coming natural with the Digimon's large genitals...I always find it rather fun when his load is rather excessive. This could mean that he drenches her in it, fills her to the point that it cause slight Cum Inflation, whatever. Also left to preference but I think it's cute when a young anime girl gets her womb filled with excessive seed to the point it looks like she is pregnant.

Squirting: It is a kink that I love and I find it cute, sexy and attractive all at the same time...when a female has a squirting orgasm and sprays out her juices violently.

Oral: It would be fun to that the Digimon use his large, thick, long, powerful tongue to thoroughly lick her in and out. Also having her rub and stroke his large penis and balls and lick it like a Popsicle...maybe we could even try some Deep Throat.

Anal: I like to explore with anal, but it is not necessary...it can be left out and I would be happy to focus on oral and vaginal...though if you like anal and certain kinks or aspects of it then let me know.

Now there are many other things that I can and would like to explore and adventure in and if you have any ideas of your own please tell me, I will virtually try anything once. The only really turn off that I have is anything involving Scat. So if you are interested and would like to discuss the details please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom