Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a son who wants to be a father

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockaFilly

Dust
So I have a weird fetish for pregnant women... As it turns out, it's very healthy for them to have sex as long as it doesn't involve anal.

Of course, the pregnancy doesn't happen til later on in the RP which will take a while unless you feel the need to sex a preggo right away of course.

The mother-son relationships have always made me horny for some odd reason...
Welp; message me if you want to RP it out with me. There are no real requirement other than the son being over 13 and under 18.

However, when RPing, please, stay in character and have some good, proper grammar.

RockaFilly said:
So I have a weird fetish for pregnant women... As it turns out, it's very healthy for them to have sex as long as it doesn't involve anal.

Of course, the pregnancy doesn't happen til later on in the RP which will take a while unless you feel the need to sex a preggo right away of course.

The mother-son relationships have always made me horny for some odd reason...
Welp; message me if you want to RP it out with me. There are no real requirement other than the son being over 13 and under 18.

However, when RPing, please, stay in character and have some good, proper grammar.

Hi !

Proper grammar and your age limit are obstacles but am still open if you interested. Male 39 here and ready to play age plays. Have been playing on IM for long.

Let me know.

Jogi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom