Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Succubus Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmarvelousno1

Planetoid
Meet Bethany. She is a 15 year old knockout with the body of a 25 year old. By many she is consider a goddess at her school and she is not afraid of flaunting her sexuality seducing boys and girls alike. What she is unaware of is the lineage of her family. You see Bethany comes from a long line of demon slayers just like her mother. Yet her mother has kept this secret trying to keep her daughter from the life she once led. One day a they a new neighbor, Akeisha moves next door. She has a secret to a secret Bethany's mother is able to detect. With her daughter at school the mother confronts Akeisha hoping to protect Bethany she surrenders her body to the Succbus.

Unaware that her mother is next door. She introduces herself to Akeisha and right away is smitten with her and sees her as a new conquest. That night Bethany invites one of her friends over and arranges it to were Akeisha is able to see her little show. Unable to look away Akeisha taunts Bethany's mother as she looks on. It isn't long before Bethany finds herself in the clutches of Akeisha. Will Bethany's powers awaken in time or is she and her mother doomed to live a life of sexual servitude.

In this I would play Bethany and the mother. What I am looking for is someone to play Akeisha.

Some things I wanted to Add. Even though the mother is a demon slayer she has not fought any sort of demons for years. In fact having Bethany ment her powers transferred to her daughter until they are awakened. Also it is only by chance that a succubus moved next door and just because the mother no longer has her demon slaying ablities doesn't mean she can't since them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom