Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a genie

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew777

Moon
Story: A beautiful genie is trapped in a bottle so small inside that she has no room to even take a step forward or backwards. More than anything she longs to be freed, but her chances look slim.

Matthew is a high school senior with an advanced understanding in theoretical physics. He has brown hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and a chin in slight need of a shave. Due to his genius complex, he has no friends, much less a girlfriend. He vents out his frustration through jogging in the woods near his house.

One day while jogging through the woods he comes across the bottle and unwittingly releases her. She is eternally grateful to him as well, and is soon smitten by his handsomeness and unintentional charm.

She tells Matthew that all of her great powers are at his command, partially to repay him for releasing her, partially to stay with him. Matthew is at first terrified by her and tries to flee. She secretly wants him, and appeals to his wishes as to form the basis for a relationship.

(I'm looking for someone to play the genie while I play Matt. PM me if you're interested.)

Rules:
*This RP is plot driven
*I'm looking for an actual female to play the genie.
*Whoever plays her must be able to make a post at least every other day.
*I'm looking for someone who's actually literate to play her.
*I love long posts. There is no limit to how long they can be. And I'll match their length when I make my posts.

BUMP!

Matthew jogged through the woods one Friday afternoon burdened with the weight of solitude. He had few close friends, much less a girlfriend. This came from Matt's lack of social awareness. His mind was focused on scientific theories, mathimatical formulas, and his personal hyphotheses about the universe. This left little room in Matt's brain for the common skills of small talk, flirting, and other social skills. Matt knew all of this, and even though he tried his best to connect with his fellow students, he never could.

He vented out his frustration the best way he could: Running. He jogged through the woods, his mind set on the complicated math sums he was going to work out this weekend. He saw something shinny in the dirt before him. Matt stopped running and picked the thing up. He found it was a very dirty bottle. Feeling that there was something inside of it, Matthew yanked the cork off.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331891 ((My character))

Julie sighed and tried to stretch groaning when she couldn't move, "oh please, let someone, anyone find this bottle!" she groaned and shook her head wanting so badly to move, float around! Sighing she wiggled her nose and squirmed to itch it, "damn it!" she groaned and shook her head shutting her eyes hoping to sleep, "maybe when I wake I will be free."

Blue smoke filled the air around him and slowly took the form of a women. Blinking Julie couldn't believe it, she smelt fresh air, and saw sun light! Quickly she moved to scratch her nose and sighed happily as she settled on the ground looking at her feet, it had been years since she stood. Tipping her head to one side she looked at him. The man that had set her free, "I am Julie." she said and gave a half bow her eyes glittering and she jumped up and down clapping her hands.

Had Matt been a bit less terrified he would have had the strength to run away. But being in the state of utter shock he was in all he could do was stand there, petrified.

Matt came to the conclusion that he must have finally lost his mind. He blinked his eyes a few times (he at least had the power to do that) but the lady was still there. Still, he wasn't convinced that she was real. Always one to come up with a logical solution to things, decided that this lady must be some sick hallucination he was having.

With this (although incorrect) conclusion, he got some control over his body. He tried to take a step backwards, but he tripped and fell completely backwards. His head hit the dirt hard. Still figuring he needed to somehow get away from this apparition, he tried to crawl away.

Julie giggled at the man's odd reaction and once he fell to the ground she followed him straddling his lap, her hands placed on his chest she peered into his eyes, "You have set me free!" She said and beamed, "I will give you as many wishes as you like for setting me free." she smiled and wiggled excited to finally be able to move, to be able to get out of that tiny bottle.

"What do you wish for master?" she asked looking down at him.

Even though he was completely terrified, Matthew was also mystified by her beauty. He had never seen anyone as gorgous as her before. Sweat started to pur down his face as his cheeks turned bright red. As if under a trance he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"A kiss."

Her face lit up at his request, "anything for you my master!" She said happy to be able to give him something. Leaning down she pressed her lips to his waiting for a response.

I'm not a mod or anything, but as a heads up I don't think your supposed to RP in the request section, so I'd move over to a different thread if I were you.

0.0 I didn't make it the person just sent me a link and I went off of it, sorry If he doesn't read that I'll tell him, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom