Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search For Male Slash. C: [Instant Messenger and Email Only.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male for Male Only. This is a Homosexual Search. Please do not ask for Hetero.

note one; if we had a previous roleplay before? sorry, consider it dead. feel free to ask / start a new one though! i was gone for so long and had a few events happen and i'd just like to wipe my slate clean so to speak. so a little recap in a sense? do not ask me to continue an old one, though i am open to starting new ones.

note two; Character-wise. The person playing the character? You can be truly any gender you wish, just know that this roleplay will be male on male. There will not be any vaginas involved. M-Preg is a possibility if you enjoy that sort of thing, I do not mind it. :3 Even adoption if you fancy that route. No men with tits, no cuntboys or any of those. Someone who has a dick naturally and testosterone. Any other questions? Message Me.

Literacy: i`m more of a mirror poster. this being said, i also do enjoy my literates or semi-literates. truly i don`t know know what to call it anymore as everyone seems to have their own definition for everything nowadays. to prove you are reading this, tell me your favorite color when you message me. basically i want someone who can post more than one paragraph for intro and at least one per post. i do understand writer`s block.

Location: this roleplay will be over AIM, YIM, Skype, and Email.

Long Term: this meaning i want my roleplay to have a plot in it instead of mindless fuckin`. i will not do those little oneshots that seem to fill the boards / message boxes nowadays. if that is your intention, i suggest you refrain from messaging me. i want plot and sex, a combination of both even if one outweighs the other.

Positions: in a male/male relationship, i truly do not believe in ''extreme'' Dominate/Submissive positions. though i do believe my characters tend to be on the more submissive side occassionally, so i like finding dominants. this being said, i play power bottoms most of the time. though can do something more cliche. i enjoy when my partners play ``Teddy Bear`` type characters though it isn`t necessary. just no overly sadistic-fuckers or mean bastards towards my character. if your character is trying to disembowel mine all the time, well, my characters won`t fall in love with that. not going to happen. also, sometimes i play 'femmy' guys. twinks are normal from me, don't like it? don't message.

Limits / Kinks: Let me start it off this way...

my favorite kinks:
Biting/Nipping/Nibbling
Costumes
Cuddling
Massages
Piercings / Tattoos

list of my other kinks are found here. This being said, this means I have no limits other than those in my 'No' list. i'm a pretty fair individual. those kinks that are listed as my favorite though? they'll most likely be in the roleplay, please do note that! if you have a problem with any of those? best to find someone else.

violence and swearing? also no limits... just no extreme guro and shit, or well towards my character. you can hack someone else up all you want, even have a cannibalistic character. :3 cause cannibal love is sometimes cute.

Genres

○! any genre i am willing to do, i'd figure it obvious as it is listed.
○! there are more genres that i do, i just couldn't think of them all. please feel free to suggest something.
○! bolded is my preferred role.

Idle Cravings!!

Cannibal-Involved

''Disney Princess/Prince'' Involved.

originals!
all school scenes can be boarding school scenes, high school, or college.
teacher / professor x student
jock x emo/theater
best friend x best friend
**plot needed for this in order to do**
camp
boss x employee
master x slave

client x prostitute/stripper
stalker x stalked
______ x man with amnesia
photographer x model [blind model optional]
warrior / samurai x prince