Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiriu

Supernova
-Keep an eye on this post. It tellgs you what I'm looking for at the moment.-

Hello there, I've used this site for awhile now and I've had quite a few adventures. However a chain of uncontrollable events came my way, keeping me from roleplaying at my best. I've also lost some great friends that way. This is to say I'm sorry, and I'm willing to restart the older roleplays if you still with to.

But if that fails, I'm always looking for partners. I used to heavily one line my RP's. Though good for speed posting I learned this loses interest after awhile. I'm moving forward, trying to broaden my comfort zone if you will. I will make an effort to type one or two paragraphs, to makthe experience more pleasurable for both of us. Forgive me if I talk short of my goal, bit don't be upset. Have confidence and faith, push my limits, and I promise I won't back down.

Currently I'm in the mood for either a long term pregnancy based roleplay or a short term smutty roleplay. Any type of characters and setting will do, however be forewarned, I am not a good vampire However there are things I wont do. At least for now.

I will roleplay by
AIM: Marcusthewolf59
YIM: roxasxriku23
MSN: binklulz@hotmail.com
PM
Threads

No: (subject to change)
Scat
Vore
Yaoi (sorry not.my thing, yet)
Watersports

Currently craving: