Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress looking Slave(s) for BDSM/Slavery Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy_Bella_Donna

Meteorite
I'm back here on BMRP after quite a long time (over a year) with a brand new account.

At the moment I'm on the market, quite literally, for some BDSM/Slavery roleplays. Gender is not an issue for me, as I enjoy training or dominating males, females or anything in between, however, I am a woman and I only play female characters.

In terms of plot for a roleplay, I have plenty of ideas, but I am too lazy to go through and post them here. Suffice it to say that I can provide the plot or we can work together on a collaborative plot that will satisfy both of us, it's all up to you, though I do prefer to operate in a modern time period with low to moderate fantasy.

You can find my RH here.

I prefer doing my RPs over PM, but other arrangements can be made if necessary. And that's about all that I can think to mention.

Come over and play with me. ;)

Kitsune.jpg

Could i play with you? I need a trainer to make me a good girl.....

Tristessa said:
I'm back here on BMRP after quite a long time (over a year) with a brand new account.

At the moment I'm on the market, quite literally, for some BDSM/Slavery roleplays. Gender is not an issue for me, as I enjoy training or dominating males, females or anything in between, however, I am a woman and I only play female characters.

In terms of plot for a roleplay, I have plenty of ideas, but I am too lazy to go through and post them here. Suffice it to say that I can provide the plot or we can work together on a collaborative plot that will satisfy both of us, it's all up to you, though I do prefer to operate in a modern time period with low to moderate fantasy.

You can find my RH here.

I prefer doing my RPs over PM, but other arrangements can be made if necessary. And that's about all that I can think to mention.

Come over and play with me. ;)

I would love to be your naughty love slave MISTRESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom