Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SGN's request thread (Masters wanted!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave_Girl_Nichole

Meteorite
Okay um... so you can call me Nikki or Nichole.

Or slave or pet or bitch or whatever really. =) But only in our roleplay. When it's just us talking, please just call me Nikki or Nichole. I'm a submissive sweetheart, or a bottom, or whatever you want to call it.

Speaking of bottoms, you should know my biggest cravings right now are being an anal slave (anal sex, anal toys, etc) and spanking. Pleaaaaaase abuse my back door so that I can't sit or walk right for weeks.

If anal isn't your thing though, I'm more than happy to do anything else!

I like girls and boys, and I might do futas or something. I like guys more though, and would prefer masters over mistresses.

I have and f-list thing: http://www.f-list.net/c/slave%20girl%20nichole

Okay, and let me say this: I really like anal, but I don't like scat stuff. I'll rim your character, but it'll be unwilling. Meaning you'll have to force my character to do it.

Right now, I really want fantasy plots: centaurs, vampires, demons, minotaurs, etc. Blob monsters too, as long as I'm not dissolved or something like that! Anything really.

Um... that's it I guess. Send me a message?

Slave_Girl_Nichole said:
Okay um... so you can call me Nikki or Nichole.

Or slave or pet or bitch or whatever really. =) But only in our roleplay. When it's just us talking, please just call me Nikki or Nichole. I'm a submissive sweetheart, or a bottom, or whatever you want to call it.

Speaking of bottoms, you should know my biggest cravings right now are being an anal slave (anal sex, anal toys, etc) and spanking. Pleaaaaaase abuse my back door so that I can't sit or walk right for weeks.

If anal isn't your thing though, I'm more than happy to do anything else!

I like girls and boys, and I might do futas or something. I like guys more though, and would prefer masters over mistresses.

I have and f-list thing: http://www.f-list.net/c/slave%20girl%20nichole

Okay, and let me say this: I really like anal, but I don't like scat stuff. I'll rim your character, but it'll be unwilling. Meaning you'll have to force my character to do it.

Right now, I really want fantasy plots: centaurs, vampires, demons, minotaurs, etc. Blob monsters too, as long as I'm not dissolved or something like that! Anything really.

Um... that's it I guess. Send me a message?
Hey Nikki, was wondering if you were up for an Rp still. I was wondering if you would be up for a fantasy Rp, Evil Summoner X victim. Got kind of an idea for that and seeing as your up for fantasy and in your favs you got things like tentacles i figured you might be interested. Pm me back ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom