Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need a Mistress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravonies

Banned
Banished
I just want a owner.

Hello I am Ravonies i play Slave, Servant and pet..... and I just want a Owner.... T.T

I like BDSM outfits and i Like to be domonated.

I want to play this.

I want to be a Mariam who was once a wild neko, she was forced to eat fruit and, nothing other than milk and water..... she was punished by being defanged for touching meat...... forced to eat fruit to the point she loves it like a drug, she was also tamed.
a154563d340dd0bb37b138cfbbae43a6.jpg

After which, 10 years later your char buys her off after finding out about this cruelty hoping to save her, sadly for you it is to late, she is addicted to fruit, it isn't natural ether, she loves fruit like slaves love sex.
She looks like this now.
594hp.jpg

RE: I want to play this.

Sent you a PM

(The ten-years-older version is very cute, btw)

Latexed slave.

She was once important, perhaps a pincess or a queen or something like that..... but now..... Suzuka..... finds herself in a room nothing to hear, nothing to see, and she is in nothing but a latex outfit, gagged and blindfolded..... she is in a facility with other girls, most all of them treated the same way......
01482.jpg

This RP can be done as a group or as a one on one.
But be sure you can play with me before you ask.
She could als
Suzuka can be fed how ever you please, but her outfit is zipperless and seamless other than for the one at her crotch, which is used mainly for sex, the place where she is at has never had an escape ever.

RE: Latexed slave.

Just curious by what you mean by "But be sure you can play with me before you ask."

Also if she only has one zipper on the crotch and you specifically mentioned feeding, does that mean what I think you're implying?

Ravonies said:
She was once important, perhaps a pincess or a queen or something like that..... but now..... Suzuka..... finds herself in a room nothing to hear, nothing to see, and she is in nothing but a latex outfit, gagged and blindfolded..... she is in a facility with other girls, most all of them treated the same way......
01482.jpg

This RP can be done as a group or as a one on one.
But be sure you can play with me before you ask.
She could als
Suzuka can be fed how ever you please, but her outfit is zipperless and seamless other than for the one at her crotch, which is used mainly for sex, the place where she is at has never had an escape ever.

Hostle take over

Ok so here is the rundown, kingdom is taken over by another kingdom, all the royalty is killed save for one princess who is kept as a slave..... though this would the first day she has ever been treated in such a horrible way.
As her kingdom was sacked only the last night, and she was just found, then stripped and put in proper slave attire.
slavegirl1532696.jpg

Her name is or was, Alita Xural of the Xuralian empier.... now..... it is just.
Name: Shika
Gen: Female
Bio: history wiped as she is no longer a princess and just a slave.

RE: Hostle take over

I would be interested. PM me with the your 'absolute no-no' and so that we can talk about the roleplay itself. :)

RE: Hostle take over

Ah very nice. I like this. The breaking down of pride and helping the princess realize she is now only an object. I have many thoughts, pm me and let's discuss.

I need a Mistress who will train me.
You can use any means besides, Watersports, Gore, Scat, Dismember/disfigurement, or outfit change. (unless i agree on the outfit ^_~)
You can pick what you want me to look like for the RP, and make the plot.
And use as many chars as you want to train my char, invite your friends to if you like.

RE: A slave and a pet need a owner.

If you are a neko then i am a Kitsune with two looks.
When I am not geared up for my owner who ever they are.

and when i am

My chars name is Hana ^_^

Ok Pride get to making the thread then, you own us so you make a home ^_~

RE: A slave and a pet need a owner.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23923

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom