Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bookmarks/Subscription Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavi Bookman

Super-Earth
I may be stupid but I can't find the bookmarks/subscription thread link to put all my threads in one spot so I can see them? Do you know what I mean? How do I do that?

There is no bookmark option. There is, however, a subscription option. At the bottom of each thread, there should be a link. Clicking that will ask you if you'd like to be notified via emails about the subscription or not. Regardless, unread threads you've subscribed to will show up in your User CP. That said, if you go into your User CP (the link is at the top of the page) and scroll down the left hand side bar, you should find the link for subscribed threads and/or forums. Clicking this link will show you all threads you've subscribed to. The ones in bold are unread by you.

Hope this helps.

go to your User CP Page, or your Private Messages page. along the left side of the page there will be links to click on. at the bottom of the options there will be a link that says Subscribed Threads. click on it and it will take you to the threads that you are subscribed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom