Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the mood for strict, fantasy-based BDSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampdrops

Dust
Hey, all. I doubt anyone wants to read an essay so I'll toss my main ideas out.

Call me Lamp. I'm primarily looking to play dom right now, and I'm really, really in the mood for a BDSM-centric plot. I only do m x f or f x f, though I am definitely more inclined toward a mxf at the moment.

I enjoy fairly kinky plots, and when I dom I tend to be fairly sadistic, so if the idea of your character being suspended and ballgagged and tortured rubs you the wrong way then you might want to look elsewhere. If it does, however, you're in the right place.

I'm definitely looking for a smut-centric plot, though I pretty much demand on having a general plot (and you can have a good plot with a smut-centric roleplay, hahaha) and always write well regardless of the subject matter.

I feel like doing a fantasy setting which is pretty open ended and results in some really fun creative outlets, and I've got a few dozen plots floating around in my head. Anything from a young woman being kidnapped and used as the plaything for a shapeshifter and his mindless drones, to a creature that feeds off of the fear of human beings intentionally exhibiting cruel daily punishments to his slave in order to feed.

If you're interested, toss me a PM. I'm looking forward to it.

I shot you a PM. Least, I'm pretty sure I am. If it didn't make sense, sorry. My sleeping pill is kicking in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom