Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Group Idea) On the Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravonies

Banned
Banished
So i have a Idea for escaping slaves.
But before the story I will say this, we may need our own sec just for this and the threads with it..... it could be that big.
____________________________________--
now for the story ^_^ or plot idea.

We have some knights who were made POW's and sent to a Slave Camp but make a escape and well they can't leave all the slaves behind despite them being broken or what not, some have being slaves in the family.

Now here is the catch, this place is on a small island, and off this small island is a large island that no one dares go into for the myths and rumors around it, but all of them are faults, as they will find out, but it makes a nice home..... for out band of escapees, who can make this island seem to be that way for real.

So i need people to play the POWed knights and some people to play slaves..... i myself am one of the slaves.

Other players however can start out as.
-Knight: Our Hero's
-POW: Prisoner of War
-Slave: A regular slave who works and such
-Sex Slave: Slave who's purpose in life is sex.... he/she has no other meaning.
-Gene Slave: a slave bread to be a slave or pet by Gene manipulation over 50 generations
-other people: People who come into play later.

This is my chars profile.

Name: Izuzu
Gen: Female
Class: Gene Slave

Info: She is a very broken slave, she will follow if lead by her chain, but being a slave is in her blood, she has to eat cum and clothing hurts her, there are few slaves like her in the world, who have been bread as such..... it takes about 50 gens to create a slave like her..... she is timid and very um.... manipulable, she has next to zero will.

She falls into a group called Gene Slaves, slaves who are bread to be nothing but slaves..... they can be bread to have large breasts, unquenchable sex drives on reaching 18, or be like her, she has a good body but almost no will, a slave bread to be a pet, who loves to be touched, and petted, and eat cum, takes pride in her body, but she does have issues with clothing, trying to think on her own, and understanding things outside of her lot in life.

She can speak and she can have a conversation but she is like a child if you hit her or hurt her or push her to much, she'll cry like a child, she loves dolls and playing with things, she likes sweets but due to how she was bread, she will get sick if she has to much, same with any food or drink.

(will post pic later, I am in a phone)
Name: Miko
Class: Sex slave
Info: she is a woman that was broken to satisfy any person's desire. Her will was broken and she thinks of nothing but to satisfy her masters or mistress. She is kept in a very small dog cage and only taken out when she is going to be used. She is also a slave to take the frustrations of the day on. She has countless marks on her body and she does not care if people hurt her.

She was a very dificult woman to brake, she did resisted for awhile but now she serves willingly. She was captured and trained in a small platoon sent to kill the owner of the island and now she is just a personal slave to that person. She could be the best friend of a soldier that is attempting to escape but she does not care about her former life anymore.

Name: Trystan
Gen: Male
Class: Knight
Info: He has a very straight sense of justice, and he will not stop until everyone who he believes is evil, has been killed. Has a strong level of devotion to rescuing the POW's and the slaves, even if to get them a better place to live.

Anime-Boy.jpg

He also carries a bow, and used to be a gene slave before he was bought out by the army and he regained his mind and soul. He has red-fox ears and a redfox tail, both of which allow him to hear better and increase his balance.

Name: Felixia
Gen: Female
Class: Knight
Info: Being hired as a mercenary, she was sent to defeat the renegade lord of the island with others, and she had failed. Shes since then been beaten, abused, and thrown into cages many times. Yet she still fights back, knowing that to allow these monsters a Elvin slave would be worth-wild to their master. Her normal weapons are the spear, shield, and short sword.

Picture: http://heavy-fantasy.deviantart.com/gallery/4434737#/d2kd7lq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom