Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not receiving PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
I dunno if it's the roleplayers themselves or what, but I haven't been receiving any PMs and i was just PMing back and forth recently. So I don't know if they just stopped replying to me and are ignoring me or what.

Not sure..... according to logs your last sent/received PM was about an hour ago. There don't seem to be any other sent PMs in the queue. Since I'm not 100% sure if this is a PM glitch or not, you may want to wait a bit before trying to contact them again via perhaps IMs. It could be that they had to go or some such or needed a break for a bit. Point is... give them a bit of time and then try contacting again. Hopefully this way we'll be able to figure out if there's a problem with the PMs or not. Presently, no one else has had this issue any time recently.

Huh. Alright, thanks.
Just thought to ask cause my PM system said that nothing was going through so I kept sending and sending. xD

But, now I know it's sending, thanks.

Sure. If you have any more problems with this, by all means... speak up. Because if there are errors, we'll want to look into them and fix them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom