Teen Titans:new friend or foe? (me and kairi)

christian7_41king

Super-Earth
m2070099_99060201224_TzeentchChampionBook_873x627.jpg
(what he looks like just ad wings)

Taizen was bored in his castle that floated above his infinite labyrinth. the master of fate, the lord of change, thought to himself "i need a change of scenery and someone new to play with." he laughed as he travled to earth a place he rarely visited or concerned himself with. as he enterede the earth plane of existence. he used a storm over the city to cover up his appearance. he flew across the city looking for someone to play with.

christian7_41king said:
m2070099_99060201224_TzeentchChampionBook_873x627.jpg
(what he looks like just ad wings)

Taizen was bored in his castle that floated above his infinite labyrinth. the master of fate, the lord of change, thought to himself "i need a change of scenery and someone new to play with." he laughed as he travled to earth a place he rarely visited or concerned himself with. as he enterede the earth plane of existence. he used a storm over the city to cover up his appearance. he flew across the city looking for someone to play with.

Starfire had been trying to get everything set up for Cyborg's birthday. she had the cake and the gifts already planned, She was going to give him a muffler for his car! She hadn't expected a storm so as soon as it hit she was already enveloped in it. "Oh no I cant see, ugh these clouds are insistantly dangerous." She muttered knocking into something or rather someone 8gonk8 "Owww- I'm sorry I think I may have hit you with my head." She appologizes trying to see through the clouds.

Back
Top Bottom