Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, creative newbie seeks (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licente

Meteorite
Hey everyone

First time here. I'm roleplayed via chatrooms before, but not in a place like this. Keen to expand and learn though. I'm thinking via PM is probably best, but open.

Think I'm reasonably literate, a good writer, creative and open. Usually I'm more subbie, but can play Dom also. Fantasy is a possibility, but not really into animal/furry stuff.

Some possibilities...

1) Financial domination
I'm an older (mid 40s) successful, married executive with my own company.I meet someone (open to how, possibly I employ her; meet elsewhere...) and become infatuated with her. Her age is open also - from teenager to my sort of age.

She's bitchy, calculating, shallow, dominant, controlling. I start with small things - gifts, money etc - and over time give her more and more. My company eventually becomes hers, my family in ruins and I'm essentially her pet. Something along those lines :)

2) Slave to a couple
I'm similar to my character above. A women comes to work for me, perhaps a cleaner or similar. She's very ordinary and I don't even notice her, perhaps an quite arrogant towards her. Somehow (a spell? drug?) she has me become fixated on her and I gradually become a slave to her and her husband.

3) An affair
Fairly straightforward I guess. I meet a woman (married) and we begin an affair with all the drama and passion that might involve.

4) Queen and troubadour
You are a young Queen, married (unhappily for you) to a much older King. You are beautiful, passionate, bored. I'm a traveling troubadour, visiting your realm, singing my songs.

Your husband largely leaves you alone (except at nights when his passion rises) and the idea of a troubadour singing to you during the day appeals as a way of breaking the tedium and monotony a young Queen faces. It becomes apparent that I am infatuated with you.

You know that, one day, I will have you. Your needs are such that you need this. Yet you tease me unmercifully, hinting at things to come, but no more. I sing to you. I comb your long hair over and over as you giggle and suggest and tease. I sit at your feet as you tell me of the King and what he did last night.

Sometime I get a little more from you - a kiss on your cheek, to your hand. A glimpse of a breast. I never know what, or where. I become inflamed with passion, unable to move on from you, your spell.

One day you will let me have you, and I will take you - so overwhelmed, so passionate - it will be over almost before I know it. And you will laugh softly as we start the process all over again.

And of course, the King has spies who see all...

hmmm... well, the above is a start I guess! Hope to hear from someone :)

Licente

the queen and troubadour plot is a very tempting one! if i weren't leaving right away to run some errands for the afternoon i'd shoot you a PM now.

in the meantime, a bump for good luck! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom