Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Story Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warikamen

I am new to bluemoon but I have a lot of stories I have in mind that I would like to try out. I have been role playing for a while and I would love to find new partners so if you don't see a story you like I am always open for suggestions. A few things that you should know about my style are that I only play heterosexual characters where I am the male and my partner is a female. I usually post in at least a paragraph or more depending on how well I can work with my partner and I don't care if people use pictures or not, it really doesn't matter to me.

Story Ideas:

The Island Adventure

This story revolves around a couple on their honeymoon to a tropical island. After a few days the wife is approached by one of the more attractive locals who asks if she is seeing someone. The honeymoon is not living up to her expectations, and since she has always loved flirting, she lies and says she is here on her own. The two agree to meet up later that night for some fun. This can go a few ways from here, she could either regret her decision and try and ignore the islander as he continues to pursue her to try and win her back. Or she could enjoy it more than she expected and now spends the rest of the honeymoon trying to get away from her new husband long enough to have fun with the local.

Everyone loves a MILF

I love MILF rps, so this story would involve a hot mom with a nerdy awkward son. For some reason though her son's best friend is one of the most popular guys at school. His friend is attractive and cocky, knowing that he could get any girl, and with this in mind he decides that his friends mom is his new goal. For this story the mother could be divorced or married depending on what you would want more, and I could change the male character if that would be more fun.

Trusting Friends

This story can turn into a threesome if you would want or it could just stay a hidden relationship between the two characters. The 2 male characters were best friends in college and two complete opposites. THe first was a quiet hard working guy who always was respectful to women and goal oriented. His friend on the other hand just always wanted to have fun and never gave a damn about the consequences. They both met an incredibly attractive girl their senior year of college and in the end she ended up with the quiet friend. 5 years later however she is now a little bored, and when her husband is out of town she calls up his playboy friend for a drink, wanting much more than that.

I will be updating this with more stories but please feel free to leave suggestions and any questions

I'm new to the site but not to RP, heres a link to my intro post, to give you a bit of an idea, if it doesn't scare you away, lol, hit me up.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom