Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closet Whore Babysitter, Wild West Outlaws, and much more depravity! Sub LF [YIM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaleth

Moon
A faded and wind battered parchment had been nailed to the thick wooden post that propped up the expansive porch of the saloon, the picture of a devilishly beautiful woman winking out from the frame, posed with her left arm slung around the shoulders of a lithe, tall, shady looking young man of questionable age, though clearly in his early twenties at the most.
The woman looked to be about eighteen, give or take a year, with charming and seductive eyes, lips, and dimpled cheeks, with a head of curling blonde hair that hung in waves down her shoulders, though she had been known to cut it at times to suit her needs. She looked to be no taller than 5'4, though she had a fierceness to her even from the fading ink of the photo, that said she could handle her own, and then some.
The man to her left seemed to be more withdrawn and aloof than his partner, his gaunt features covered in a shadow of beard, with his shoulder length, black oily hair often tied back in a loose ponytail, with a black bandanna wound about the lower portion of his face. The photo made it hard to tell the color of either person's eyes, or clothes, beyond light or dark shades. Both looked to be dangerous in their own right.
The word's MOST WANTED were branded across the top of the poster, with smaller words printed below, details about the recovery of the two, and their bounty.
Alias: Josephine Withers, Real Name unknown. (Many different names given.) Wanted Dead or Alive. Proof of demise is required for bounty claim, Two Hundred dollars dead, Three Hundred Alive. Convicted Crimes: Murder, Theft, Robbery, Assault, Fraud.
Alias: Ominous Wrong, Real Name Marcus Miller. Wanted Dead. Proof of demise is required for bounty claim, Two Hundred and Fifty dollars for his head. Convicted Crimes: Murder, Robbery, Assault, Blackmail, Fraud.
The general look of the town seemed to make the Poster look a joke, with groups of seedy looking immigrants and shady highwaymen loitering about the walks and sides of taverns and saloons, the only seeming structures that made up the densely populated town of lawless brigands. It was almost like an issued challenge to find the needle in a hay stack. A haystack that would shoot you and rob you, or leave you dangling from a tree kicking at air just to watch you dance as you died.

Allyson was the babysitter that seemed to be the one that was most sought after, popular amongst the families in the richer neighborhoods and suburbs. She was the picture of an innocent freshman in college, nineteen years old with honey blonde hair and big green eyes, button nose and plump, pink lips. She had a lithe, though still generously curved build, standing about 5'6 with a bubbly, charismatic personality. She got good grades in school, though not the best, not as good as her parents would like, and did her chores around the house, (when she was there). Her parents worked full time jobs, her father often away on business, while her mother was a realtor (as well as a whore.) While the picture looked well on the outside, beneath the surface there was plenty to cause a childhood to go awry. She soon began to house sit as well as babysit, sometimes staying at luxurious households for weekends at a time, though no one knew what went on behind those doors, or what she was actually doing.
She knew that the men that hired her were married. In some cases, the wives were even a part of it. But more often than not, she was the under the desk blowjob they needed, those fathers and business men, males old enough to be her father in most cases, maybe a bit older. Even though they had successful lives and expectations to live up to, they couldn't stand strong forever. She never let anyone fuck her little virgin pussy, she was too afraid of pregnancy or any other such fear that had been spread early in highschool. She only let the older men fuck her in her mouth, and her rear. It made her feel good, to be wanted by them, to make them happy, to be their little secret that could undo their entire lives. It gave her a thrill.
It all gave her thrills. When they wound the cord of their bathrobe or belt around her throat, and used it like a set of reins or a choke leash as they pounded her butt from behind, choking her until she thought she was going to pass out, before giving her slack enough to make the world suddenly flood her mind, making her dizzy as she shook with the force of the rod penetrating her rear entrance. When they bent her over the hot tub, tangling their fingers in her hair and pushing her face into the water while they smacked her ass, spanking her until she would shake on her feet and nearly feint, before jerking her head back and laughing, her small hands tied behind the small of her back neatly with a silk tie, or pair of pantyhose. Sometimes, they didn't even fuck her. Sometimes, they just wanted to take pictures of her. Tie her up, touch her, or have fun with her. She liked it when they tied her up like she was a kidnap victim, dressing her up sometimes before they trussed her up and gagged her with a bandana or a washcloth, and made her pose like she was afraid, like she was there against her will. Sometimes they fucked her rear and her face both while she was all tied up. She loved it when they took her while she was bound, it made her heart beat so fast in her chest she thought it would explode. She wanted to lose herself in her job more and more, growing distant from her family in her growing obsession and need to be subjugated and owned, possessed and used by older men.

These are just a couple of the ideas that have been formulating like storm clouds in my third eye, dreams that are escalating with every moment, looking for a lightning rod to target. I'm feeling a great need for detail as well as kink, creativity and firm engagement, a firm personality on the other end, that knows what they want, and knows what they're doing. I yearn to flex my creativity, lest my nerves freeze over with reality around me. So. What am I looking for? What do I desire? The same thing I'm always looking for. Depraved debauchery, goold ol' down and dirty fun, literal and metaphorical. I want to roleplay with another intellectual, (or at least reasonably intelligent) individual, or group of individuals. Yes! I love groups, and gangbangs, whether multiple people are really involved, or it's just two people playing out multiple personalities together. I love men, and I love women, but most of all; I love cock.
And speaking of kinks, what do I like? I -love- Bondage, Gags, and toys/devices. Abuse, Degredation, Outfits, Blackmail, Coercion, Rape, Force, Bestiality, Slapping, Hair pulling, Spanking, Multiple Penetration, Gangbangs, Bukakkes, Cum <3!. Light torture or violence, like hitting or kicking. Even the threat of death. That's right, Death. What can add more danger or thrill than the knowledge that the character is not invulnerable! I could be convinced to do watersports as well! Incest? Love as well. Especially Daddy and Daughter. There's so much, I'm probably forgetting many things! Just ask me!
I also cannot stress enough my love for shemales and futa's, as well, though only if they are played by qualifying writers. I'm looking for attention to detail and description, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and another mind capable of offering ideas of their own! But I would love to have a shemale/futa mistress, or a group of futa's, like a hentai highschool situation, basically! (e)-A more hentai like highschool or middleschool setting, with a group of mixed outcasts and social elite in the school led by a little gothic girl, with followers and admirers, though those are far outwieghed by the other girls and boys alike who are targeted by her snide comments and rumors, mischief always managed to be traced back to her no matter where or who started it. With a nice even melting pot of social classes and cliches, the goths and punks usually hold a bit more sway in the hallways and gathering places of most the cliques. Futas or girls with strap-on kicks, or shemales encouraged!! Details open to be discussed!-

And of course, I'm willing, no, -Eager- to come up with something else exciting and unique with those of you who happen to be interested in contacting me. If the above happens to spark your interest, please feel free to PM me, or contact me on YIM! My SN is MourningEmaleth. I eagerly await and look forward to your responses, questions, or ideas! Deepest wishes and sincerest hopes, I eagerly await your replies and responses. -Kissblow- Emaleth.

Bump! Please say more than a simple line or so when you PM! I'm looking for some juicy, detailed fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom