Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

***Updated Request Thread W/New Plots***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Alright. Updated. New plots, old ones that didn't get any requests, and whatever.

A Perverted Tentacle God Lives In Our Basement?: This is basically a harem plot wherein my partner plays the harem. I'm flexible as per the number of women, but I was hoping for at least a mother, two daughters, a sexy landlady, and a couple of hot friends from school. This would be primarily a smut RP, though if you have ideas on how to spice it up with story without watering it down then I am all ears! Basically I would play a sleazy Tentacle God(either Cthuloid or more abstract, whatever you are craving..) who lives in the flooded basement of your home. Your characters would be aware of this, as I pay rent(don't ask why I would need to...) But basically I would be treated as though I'm any normal roommate, and I would always be trying to grope up, sex up, and sexually harass your characters. This plot is flexible, the setting can be easily changed, Sci Fi, fantasy, Gothic, PM me if interested!

Magical Girl-Chan: Super Tentacle Fun Time!: This has the potential to be complex or just plain smutty, either way is fine with me so feel free to throw in some ideas! Basically my partner would play a normal young Japanese school-girl(16 to 18) who is suddenly attacked by bizarre monsters!(Monsters in a Magical Girl plot? Whaaaaa?) Luckily it is at your moment of need that you suddenly get amazing powers and manage to fight off the monsters due to the appearance of my character, the strikingly handsome avatar of the almighty god...who happens to be a perverted tentacle monster himself. You learn your destiny as a Holy Magical Girl warrior and so begins a litany of zany battles and saucy situations as your powers can only be recharged with intercourse with either my avatar or the heavenly tentacles of my awe inspiring true form!

The Festival of the Horse: Deep in the jungle lays a amazonian village of elven beauties. This village is protected by a tribe of Horsemen who dwell in the deep jungle beyond the forests edge. They are peerless warriors, the pinnacle of masculinity and virility, and it is because of them that the Elves enjoy a life in paradise without strife or hardship. So once a year the Elves host a festival to honor the Horsemen. During this festival the Horsemen are allowed into the village, and are treated to a bountiful feast of wine, music, and entertainment. It is common that the warriors are also allowed free choice of the elves as mates for the duration of the festival. The greatest of warriors are allowed to pick from the young virgins of the village, who consider it and honor to be deflowered by the staggering Horsemen. I'd play a young virgin elf in this, and am looking obviously for a partner to play a ravishing stud. This was inspired by these pictures...
LINK
LINK2

General rules. Large posters only please. I can't seem to really keep interested unless you can at least give me a couple good paragraphs. Literacy is absolute must. I can handle one or two misspellings or grammatical errors, but if I have to keep hounding you for lots of corrections, then it's not worth it.

Last but not least, creativity please. I am very skilled and can easily post a wall of text if I'm enjoying myself, more importantly I take pride in really selling my parts. So please, skilled writers are preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom