Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Closed-For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Isabella~

Moon
Still looking for good roleplay partners to have a bit of fun. Now while I am not really that picky I do insist on fluent grammar and proper spelling. Other than those two things the rest can be worked out and we can have some fun. I do play Dominant and Submissive characters just depending on what the plot is and which of the roles I feel like playing within that plot but when my partner is a male I really do wish he would play the dominant role, not that I can't be convinced with a good plot.

Below are some plots that have popped into my mind and which I have liked enough to put down. Don't think these are all I will do, far from it, in fact I am open to all sorts of different pairings. I will list some of those at the very bottom of this post. If something you want to do isn't there just ask, I don't bite unless you ask so don't be afraid. Here is my Rabbit Hole for reference if your not sure what I will do, feel free to browse, ask questions, whatever.

1. I would be playing a princess who dressed up as a man and went to war with her people. Unfortunately her men were overrun and she was taken as a prisoner of war by the prince and his men. Nobody recognizes her but when they remove her armor and realize she is a woman all hell breaks loose but the prince, a very possessive and arrogant man while albeit handsome and intelligent, wants the beautiful tomboy princess to herself and has her brought to his tent. It would go from there.

(Taken)2. Okay so I have wanted to play as Lightning from Final Fantasy. There were two ideas I had for this, one is kind of odd but it would be a few years later and her and Hope have been slowly falling for each other, of course he would be taller and a bit more masculine by then. The other would be her and Commander Raines but it would be when she was a soldier and the story would never happen though she would still be her awesome self.

3. Wanted to do a roleplay where I play a very good looking tomboy with a girlfriend and that the other person plays that girlfriends best friend and hits on my character constantly. She puts it off as a joke and the flirting becomes more and more severe until they are at her house alone, the girlfriend having bailed. That is when it escalates. This could go two ways, one is your character forces her down after constant rejections and her snapping telling them it is enough or where they get a little drunk and end up sharing a wonderful night together. The plot would be trying to maneuver their relationship around the girlfriends notice. (I would play the girlfriend as well for as long as she is applicable.)

4. Had to have an idea with vampires because I really like old school vampires. In a world ruled by vampires only the most powerful survive and even then it is a constant struggle to keep yourself as one of the ruling families, those who fail are often taken into servitude by other vampires and that is how this would start. It would be the kind of thing where my character and my partners are at war and one of us (The dominant one) must defeat the other taking them as a slave to do with as they please.

5. Okay so I don't know if anyone will be interested in this one but I want to try at least. I am wanting to do a rp featured in Gotham City with me playing the insane Harley Quinn and my partner playing as the Joker. The start of the roleplay would be when the Joker is locked up and Harley Quinn or Dr. Harleen Quinnel first meets and falls in love with the criminal mastermind when he was her patient in Arkham Asylum. It would go from their first meeting when she was a normal publicity loving woman to as they go her falling for him and eventually when he decided to escape she would go with him. Now while normally this wouldn't be that smut filled the Joker is a very sadistic man and if we go off book a little I think it could be very fun.

Most Recent Cravings: I kind of want to try playing a mute, it could go with most any plot. Really looking for a dominant female partner. Not really in the mood for any more Hetero Roleplays at the moment but give me a good plot and we'll see.

Pairings: For all of my pairings I will play either role as long as I like the plot.

Modern
Best Friends
Best Friend x Best Friends Lover
Bride x Bride's Maid
Boss x Employee
Delinquent x Honor Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Landlords Daughter x Tenant
Prostitute x Spouse
Rich girl x Servant
Sister x Step-sibling
Teacher x Student
Twins

Medieval/Fantasy
Assassin x Knight
Demon/Angel x Demon/Angel
Elf x Other Species
Mage x Mage/Royalty/Knight
Nobleman x Slave/Servant
Pirate x Captive/Captor
Prince x Commoner/Foreign Princess
Rebel Leader x Knight

Fan Based Roleplays
Dragon Age 1&2
Final Fantasy
Mass Effect 2

Just PM me if you like one of these. Just some information I prefer to roleplay over PM's.

RE: Need some new partners, fxf or fxm

PMed. Hope to hear back from you soon.

RE: Need some new partners, fxf or fxm

I enjoy the plot with the whole tomboy idea, if you're still up for it, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom