Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbo Poison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
I have a whole night ahead of me, and I am completely bored. I'm looking for someone (male/female) who is interested in a story that is 98% smut. I only play on the forums, so please don't ask me for IM. Length-wise, I'm only looking for a paragraph so that the replies can come thick-and-fast and I won't get put off with the thought of having to write a novella in return.

Two rival spies are kidnapped and tied up in a strange basement. They are soon woken by the grinding of a massive vibrator inside of them, and it doesn't take long for them to start soaking the crotch of their spy catsuits. Their captor them watches as the pair's breasts begin to grow and stretch the tightness of their catsuits.

"You've been injected with an experimental bimbo poison. Every time you orgasm, your body becomes more and more like a bimbo's. After enough orgasms... you're going to be nothing but a pair of dumb sluts."

Unfortunately for them... they're going to be fucked all night by their kidnapper and his sex toys. Which one can fight and hold off their orgasms the longest? Who will become the dumb bimbo first?

I'm looking for someone to either play the kidnapper, or the rival spy. I will take the remaining two roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom