Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a potty mouth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySimpleSeka

Planetoid
Looking for a little different Rp right now-

My main main idea -
From birth Mia has been abused by her single father, beaten, used, even was a human toilet to him and taught that such was the right way for a woman to live. One day the mother had called the police on him after suffering the same abuse that she did, but not in the same mental way. The mother hated him, and seeing her daughter tore her in two.
They were both taken to mental institutions where it was determined to be better for them to be separated. Thus was done, and until today she had been raised with other children in similar situations. By adults with similar thoughts. Though she was surrounded by whole-hearted people who had the best for her in mind, she couldn't stop thinking about the way her father had treated her. And how she liked, loved it.

__
Sorry I'm not very good at posting here.. if you have any ideas of your own, please tell me! I am extremely open to new ideas, especially experimenting with getting pregnant - scat - and watersports.
Please send a pm if you're interested WITH what your idea or what you'd like to try, so we can get started right away! I can put out about a paragraph or maybe two depending on how well we're doing~
Yes, I do love - love. Deep stories.

I'd be delighted to read this once you get it started with someone! I love the setup and psychological and scat elements (your other television- sale one as well). It's absolutely salivatory and pant bulging. I would apply to play it with you myself if I wasn't already engaged with my current stories.

Verse said:
I'd be delighted to read this once you get it started with someone! I love the setup and psychological and scat elements (your other television- sale one as well). It's absolutely salivatory and pant bulging. I would apply to play it with you myself if I wasn't already engaged with my current stories.
I'm actually very surprised to see this! I'll talk it over with my partner to see if he would be alright with sharing the roleplay. I must say that I think it's going very well. It's been taken much farther than I thought it would go and he's a very articulate man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom