Forever under God ~AiGin~ (Setsu_Asai and Kintana)

Kintana

Persimmons of Silver
Ichimaru Gin. No one knew him well. He always kept a grin on his face, teasing and tormenting those weaker then him. Almost everyone was, that was everyone but one man. Aizen Sousuke. His taichou, his leader, God. He would follow that man to the end of the earth and to heaven, or so it seemed. The fox had his reasons for his actions. He followed the cruel man of his own free will for so long it was natural. But when Aizen wasn't looking, Gin glared behind closed, smiling eyes. He would destroy that man one day. He just had to wait. The time was coming closer, with Aizen's plans already in play. They had made it to Hueco Mundo. Gin sent much of the time teasing the arrancar. Even leading some, male and female, to think they could join him in bed. But each time he crushed them.

Gin entertained himself well but always kept an eye on the 'Lord'. He would appear randomly and tease his 'old friend'. This time though he was called to the throne room. He didn't know the reason but he assumed it was for the next stage of plans, Tousen would already be there. But once he got there the other man wasn't there. Only the powerful man in the high throne. With a small mocking bow he grinned up wide to his 'taichou'.

"Wha' ca' call meh here few, Aizen-taichou? I haven' even had a chance ta tease anyone ta day. I can always tease ya~ I hope ya dun mind~" He chuckled to himself as he moved closer. He did enjoy teasing the older man, but in his own way. He thought Aizen didn't understand or notice his own little game he played with himself.

Back
Top Bottom